A play that goes for 6 | Syracusefan.com

A play that goes for 6

CaliCuse

All American
I noticed that when Nassib rolls right the vast majority of times he passes right. The left side line and half of the field is there for the taking. Its not quite the also neglected "throw back but the idea is the same. Drae them right and throw left depending on the distance and position the the throw requires different speed and elevation. I prefer a rope to get it there quickly. If the receiver is running the sideline free then elevate the ball a bit to give him a chance to get under it. Its not the safest play in the books but it would be successful executed properly A player whocould run that would be SAdam Harris . Once he hits a defender and slides out to the left,I'm guessing he gets ignored. I think the kid has earned "a moment of glory" out there. I might want to wait until Pittsburgh to use it but use it we should. The old throw back inside the 5 yard line should also be used. Just don't float the ball back. If Doug could bottle up the energy that the team had coming out Friday,he could bench Gator- Aid