A question about Maui | Syracusefan.com

A question about Maui

SBU72

All Conference
Is Maui a round robin tournament or single/double elimination? If it is round robin, are all the games scheduled to be on TV (on one network or another)?

Our possible schedule

Game 1: Monday, 5:30PM eastern
Game 2 (if we win Monday): Tuesday, 7PM eastern
Game 2 (if we lose Monday): Tuesday, 2PM eastern
Game 3 (if we win Monday, win Tuesday): Wednesday, 10PM eastern
Game 3 (if we win Monday, lose Tuesday): Wednesday, 7:30PM eastern
Game 3 (if we lose Monday, lose Tuesday): Wednesday, 2:30PM eastern
Game 3 (if we lose Monday, win Tuesday): Wednesday, 5PM eastern

Our possible schedule

Game 1: Monday, 5:30PM eastern
Game 2 (if we win Monday): Tuesday, 7PM eastern
Game 2 (if we lose Monday): Tuesday, 2PM eastern
Game 3 (if we win Monday, win Tuesday): Wednesday, 10PM eastern
Game 3 (if we win Monday, lose Tuesday): Wednesday, 7:30PM eastern
Game 3 (if we lose Monday, lose Tuesday): Wednesday, 2:30PM eastern
Game 3 (if we lose Monday, win Tuesday): Wednesday, 5PM eastern

If we're playing Wednesday at 230 this board may blow up

If God forbid SU loses Monday and Tuesday they'll likely end up playing Chaminade on Wednesday. Since they're D-II it wouldn't even count in the RPI.

If we're playing Wednesday at 230 this board may blow up

Instead of blow up, it might be this season's first melt down. For some reason this board has endeared me to that term and I enjoy seeing it. I guess it helps me through the hard times when it actually happens. The last couple of years have been light on the term's use. Don't get me wrong, I don't want us losing any games, but I dont want melt down to be lost from the board's vocabulary. If anyone else is nutty enough to agree with me, feel free to like this post and/or reply. On an semi related note, I'm trying hard to remain politically correct and limit my personal meltdowns this season to hopefully make up for the past :)

BTW CG, I just recently saw PJ in Dallas and OKC, and I'm not sure how many bands out there today give a better show with more energy, so your screen name is giving me good vibes right now. In Dallas they played Corduroy and Glorified G, which is what I thought of when I first saw your screen name.

Instead of blow up, it might be this season's first melt down. For some reason this board has endeared me to that term and I enjoy seeing it. I guess it helps me through the hard times when it actually happens. The last couple of years have been light on the term's use. Don't get me wrong, I don't want us losing any games, but I dont want melt down to be lost from the board's vocabulary. If anyone else is nutty enough to agree with me, feel free to like this post and/or reply. On an semi related note, I'm trying hard to remain politically correct and limit my personal meltdowns this season to hopefully make up for the past :)

BTW CG, I just recently saw PJ in Dallas and OKC, and I'm not sure how many bands out there today give a better show with more energy, so your screen name is giving me good vibes right now. In Dallas they played Corduroy and Glorified G, which is what I thought of when I first saw your screen name.

Meltdown.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom