A Quote... | Syracusefan.com

A Quote...

BillSU

All American
from the GT board.

"who cares??

I do. The better team won today. They pushed us around like they owned us. That pi**es me off.

I felt like we were out coached. I felt like we stubbornly stuck to an offensive plan that Syracuse was well prepared for, and wasn't working. And on defense, we simply had no answers. All...day...long..."

I’ve said it elsewhere but I’ll say it again, their coach has a stupid looking face. It really got to me after a while
And he sure coached stupid when it counted, not going for the second onside kick, as well as not calling time out at the two minute thing, letting 30 seconds run off the clock. Not to mention getting Fran and the team all fired up with his pregame stupidity, thank you Coach!

Saw his post game presser - he looked humbled, then stumbled and mumbled, and what really torqued me off was his apparently intentional effort not to use the names of our players in any of his answers. Lack of consistency didn’t beat you Coach - McCord, Diggs, Allen & Pena did. Take that back to Atlanta.

Last edited:
Saw his post game presser - he looked humbled, then stumbled and mumbled, and what really torqued me off was his apparently intentional effort not to use the names of our players in any of his answers. Lack of consistency didn’t beat you Coach - McCord, Diggs, Allen & Pena did. Take that back to Atlanta.
My experience (not that I necessarily take notes) is that coaches just use numbers referring to other players.
You don’t want the team to look for the screen to LaQuint Allen, but watch out for the screen to #1.

My experience (not that I necessarily take notes) is that coaches just use numbers referring to other players.
You don’t want the team to look for the screen to LaQuint Allen, but watch out for the screen to #1.
Other than Fran who respects players enough to mention them by their names.

Think this will be the last team that defers now when they win the toss

No one will want to send McCord and this offense out on to the field first
I watched a report that said we won the toss and opted to play offense first. Not sure if accurate but thought I'd share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom