A thought on the back court next year. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

A thought on the back court next year.

Neither do you. I remember one play or possession I was wrong on and I admitted it. I also rewatched games and have listed times and possessions pointing out certain issues. Plays in the Buffalo, UConn, and Colgate games specifically. You’re “making up” just as much as I am then and nobody is rooting against anybody.

Congratulations.

JC will get opportunities. But assuming a healthy season for Frank, it's hard to imagine JC averaging more than 12 mins a game.

JC may wear #0 because that many people can guard him, but JB will be happy to play him #0 minutes if he's not better than Frank.
That is JB's problem with a lot of kids. He doesn't dish out minutes. We haven't even touched on where Howard Washington fits in to all of this.

That is JB's problem with a lot of kids. He doesn't dish out minutes. We haven't even touched on where Howard Washington fits in to all of this.
Washington will be lucky if he gets 5 min a game, and he's just going to sit on the bench and waist two years of eligibility? I smell a potential transfer.

Not sure why you think any of us are nuts. I said 15-20, Bees said 15, and OrangeYaGlad said 12 yet you think we're nuts when you say no more than 16? It's not yer grammar that needs help. :cool:

If we are complaining about his lack of minutes in the winter that should mean someone else is playing really well!

Waiters was one year removed from being the 7th pick in the draft and Scoop and Triche could be maddeningly inconsistent even through their upperclassmen years. Based on talent alone, Waiters should have gotten more minutes that year but for apparent discipline issues. He was a lottery pick playing behind a couple of Euro league guys whose only advantage was in experience.

The talent disparity between Battle and Carey isn't comparable. On the other hand Frank Howard can be maddeningly inconsistent in his own rite.

If Carey gets Waiters minutes, most of them are coming at Howard's expense. 15 will be a stretch.

Waiters was one year removed from being the 7th pick in the draft and Scoop and Triche could be maddeningly inconsistent even through their upperclassmen years. Based on talent alone, Waiters should have gotten more minutes that year but for apparent discipline issues. He was a lottery pick playing behind a couple of Euro league guys whose only advantage was in experience.

The talent disparity between Battle and Carey isn't comparable. On the other hand Frank Howard can be maddeningly inconsistent in his own rite.

If Carey gets Waiters minutes, most of them are coming at Howard's expense. 15 will be a stretch.

Waiter's production his freshman year didn't separate himself from Triche or Scoop. Hard to argue he deserved more minutes. He was also out of shape that year if I recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom