a week between games | Syracusefan.com

a week between games

Time to study and get ready for finals. That's how I'm looking at it. No performances to argue over...

Nothing worse than a week between games...

except for the offseason.

I'm about to start one in the Boeheim close game thread
Let me guess, his record in those games is padded because his coaching style turns what should be blowouts into close games.

Actually, I really think there is one debate I feel we need to have.

Would using Oshae at the 5 truly be worse than Paschal at the 1? How could we quantify this? I don't recall seeing PC ever dribble more than 5 times at once, and his passing isn't great.

I don't recall ever seeing Oshae having to man the middle for more than a couple seconds, but I don't remember any damage resulting.

Thoughts?

Would using Oshae at the 5 truly be worse than Paschal at the 1? How could we quantify this? I don't recall seeing PC ever dribble more than 5 times at once, and his passing isn't great.

I don't recall ever seeing Oshae having to man the middle for more than a couple seconds, but I don't remember any damage resulting.

Thoughts?
I don't have the luxury of seeing this team practice, but there's a reason JB's third choice at center is a 175-pound kid who could probably squeeze himself through a mail slot.

Thoughts?

What about who would be faster bringing the ball up court. Frank or Paschal or a tie?

I don't have the luxury of seeing this team practice, but there's a reason JB's third choice at center is a 175-pound kid who could probably squeeze himself through a mail slot.

flat stanley at the five.

FS7.JPG

Alright...next years starting lineup:

Carey
Battle
Hughes
Brissett
Sidibe

Goodine, Boeheim, and Girard in a dog fight for backup guard minutes. Only 1 wins.

Marek the first and main frontcourt sub.

Guerrier the 8th man.

Everyone else filling out the roster for depth. Why not? Fight me.

Carey
Battle
Hughes
Brissett
Sidibe

Goodine, Boeheim, and Girard in a dog fight for backup guard minutes. Only 1 wins.

Guerrier the 8th man.

That's preposterous. We all know Chukwu is never leaving.

That's preposterous. We all know Chukwu is never leaving.

People told me he was leaving after last year. I didn’t believe a word of it.

But come next year, Pascal...time to move out and get a job. You will do well, sir.

People told me he was leaving after last year. I didn’t believe a word of it.

But come next year, Pascal...time to move out and get a job. You will do well, sir.
The sixth year will be the charm for Chukwu, culminating in a Naismith and national title for SU. He then becomes JB's big man coach for a few years, and ultimately takes over the reins when JB rides off into the sunset.

Carey
Battle
Hughes
Brissett
Sidibe

Guerrier the 8th man.

Carey
Hughes
Guerrier
Marek
Sidibe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online