ACC Announces Future Men's Basketball Tournament Sites | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Announces Future Men's Basketball Tournament Sites

"It's OK for a bad guy to hit a good guy with a chair."
or
"World Wrestling Entertainment" (IIRC).
images.jpg
WWE stands for WALK WITH ELIAS!

I'm curious as to what you mean by character?
Well for as large as it is, I haven't heard anyone say "Hey lets go vacation in Charlotte"

To me its quite vanilla city. Doesn't have unique architecture.

I guess to me its a "family city", everything is there but it reminds me of a large scale "Main St USA" mall type setup.

Lake Norman area, OTOH, is nice.

Well for as large as it is, I haven't heard anyone say "Hey lets go vacation in Charlotte"

To me its quite vanilla city. Doesn't have unique architecture.

I guess to me its a "family city", everything is there but it reminds me of a large scale "Main St USA" mall type setup.

Lake Norman area, OTOH, is nice.

I don't think I associate the size of a city to the desire of people wanting to vacation there. I mean Houston is large but I personally would rather visit other locations.

As far as vanilla I can understand what you are saying but it's a newer city in growth which isn't going to give you a bunch of older building. Besides when people go to watch the ACC tourney mostly they are watching basketball, eating and drinking which Charlotte has plenty of good place to eat. Johnson and Wales is located right downtown. I think it offers plenty to do but I live here so I'm sure I am biased.

Would I go to vacation here probably not but to go to a tourney game absolutely!!!!!

BTW Lake Norman is in the same county as Charlotte.

Not too many years ago, we were very close to ending up on the outside looking in, conference-wise.

The ACC threw us a life-line.

Now, safely aboard, we have some fans pissing and moaning about the location of the Conference Tourney. We KNEW this was a Southeastern Conference when we joined it. We KNEW it was dominated by the North Carolina schools.

Somewhow this reminds me of some people who were rescued after a ship wreck by another ship. And as soon as they get aboard the new ship they start complaining about the food.

Not too many years ago, we were very close to ending up on the outside looking in, conference-wise.

The ACC threw us a life-line.

Now, safely aboard, we have some fans pissing and moaning about the location of the Conference Tourney. We KNEW this was a Southeastern Conference when we joined it. We KNEW it was dominated by the North Carolina schools.

Somewhow this reminds me of some people who were rescued after a ship wreck by another ship. And as soon as they get aboard the new ship they start complaining about the food.

The ACC didn't accept us as a means of charity, they accepted us because we add value to their conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom