ACC Bowl Games | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Bowl Games

Louisville can’t stop Air Force. They’re scoring at will. They can’t guard the pass to save their life.

How does a military academy like AF put up 28 vs. Lville in a half while we manage 3 in an entire game. Doesn't make much sense.

Louisville is trash. And they seem to beat us up and down the field like we’re a bad MAC team.

So frustrating.
We look like an FCS team every year vs. Lville

How does a military academy like AF put up 28 vs. Lville in a half while we manage 3 in an entire game. Doesn't make much sense.
Discipline and teamwork on and off the field go a long way

He has 216 all purpose yards so far. He is making a point. He is showing even Louisville what they didn't see. And that is not even playing the starting minutes.

It will be much better next year.

I hope so, but having to play them game 1 isn’t helpful. The offense will likely be a work in progress. Opening with FCS and UConn would be ideal.

I hope so, but having to play them game 1 isn’t helpful. The offense will likely be a work in progress. Opening with FCS and UConn would be ideal.
Unfortunately, Wagner is booked to play Fordham on the 3rd and Fordham doesn't appear to have any flexibility until October 22nd.

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

They run the triple option but whenever them, Navy, or Army do pass I can't help but get extremely angry because their WRs all look better than ours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom