ACC breaking news | Syracusefan.com

ACC breaking news

Official announcement of logo change that we've known about for weeks now?

Network?????
Too early on that, ESPN is working the SEC rollout...I doubt it would be moving teams around in the ACC (Atlantic vs Coastal).

I think it will be an ACC/SEC scheduling alliance for 1 OOC game for each school yearly. It will be that if we hear the SEC is going to announce something today.

@McMurphyESPN: Sources told me #ACC has some big breaking news today. Can’t wait

Arb where are you??
If it is the Logo, I too will be disappointed with what I am hearing...so many things in the pot right now...Whisper and Stealth--has to be more than a LOGO...wait for it...although been threaded previously...(more than one in next two weeks--stand-by)

It's Good to be 'Cuse!! The Order of the 'Cuse Orange..

UConn to ACC.

@McMurphyESPN: Sources told me #ACC has some big breaking news today. Can’t wait

Arb where are you??

Brett McMurphy is in Destin, FL at the SEC spring meeting this week. Possibly a joint announcement with the SEC for scheduling? But it would be odd that he's saying ACC announcement rather than SEC.

ACC Digital Network‏@theACCDN 8m
Stay tuned for an announcement from the conference at 11 a.m. ET. In the interim, feel free to share guesses on what it is. #ACC #TheACCDN

It isn't just the logo it has to be a scheduling agreement between the SEC and ACC for teams that need 1 power game as mandated both conferences now that they are sticking to an 8 game schedule.

The more games between the SEC and ACC keeps them under the umbrella of ESPN and makes their TV partner happy as ESPN can get SEC teams on ABC primetime if they are ACC home games and help demand for SEC network in ACC states like NC, VA, IN, KY etc.

@WillStewartTSL Announcement planned for today. Brett was poking at them by making his avatar the logo. News actually weeks old.

Teel tweet to this guy..looks like it is the logo change. Boo.

@WillStewartTSL Announcement planned for today. Brett was poking at them by making his avatar the logo. News actually weeks old.

Teel tweet to this guy..looks like it is the logo change. Boo.
If its the logo change then the ACC should have waited a day and released this news on Friday afternoon when irrelevant/bad news is dumped. A new logo change could have waited for FB media as its irrelevant.

Along those lines - perhaps Swofford is going to announce that chick beach volleyball is coming to the ACC.
as long as BC isn't fielding a team that would be fantastic

2aUp-AW__400x400.jpeg

Pitt idiots leaked it and thought they could get the people to keep it quiet till after Memorial Day.