ACC Championship Game tix | Syracusefan.com

ACC Championship Game tix

They really should move it on campus. People don't have the money in this economy to travel for a so so matchup. Ga tech is not a good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last two ACC championship games did really well in Charlotte. The match-up this year is a poor one. UNC should be in the game, but they're ineligible. Miami is next in line, but they're also ineligible... So the third place Coastal team, GT, gets in.

Every SEC lover is on twitter re-tweeting the joke...

SEC championship game starting tix price = $400
ACC championship game starting tix price = $4.00

--> I didn't realize SEC fans hated the ACC so much, really interesting. After this weekend, twitter was ablaze bashing the ACC for getting beat by SEC teams over the weekend.

The last two ACC championship games did really well in Charlotte. The match-up this year is a poor one. UNC should be in the game, but they're ineligible. Miami is next in line, but they're also ineligible... So the third place Coastal team, GT, gets in.

The Big 10 has the exact same problem, what are their prices like?

Every SEC lover is on twitter re-tweeting the joke...

SEC championship game starting tix price = $400
ACC championship game starting tix price = $4.00

--> I didn't realize SEC fans hated the ACC so much, really interesting. After this weekend, twitter was ablaze bashing the ACC for getting beat by SEC teams over the weekend.

SEC fans are the most insecure humans on the planet. And for no apparent reason.

These leagues are all too small to consistently have good balance between divisions and a good matchup in the championship

It's just my preference but I prefer leagues where the whole season is a round robin and everyone plays everyone. Downsides are all the tiebreakers but i still prefer it to divisions with lopsided quality. You could still have a championship game by picking the top 2 of the round robin.

Forgetting TV, just from a tournament standpoint, I think you're better off with a really big conference to increase the odds that you end up with a good championship matchup or a really small conference where everyone plays each other. Right now, most conference is in this weird in between. Too big to play everyone, too small to consistently get good championship game matchups

These leagues are all too small to consistently have good balance between divisions and a good matchup in the championship

It's just my preference but I prefer leagues where the whole season is a round robin and everyone plays everyone. Downsides are all the tiebreakers but i still prefer it to divisions with lopsided quality. You could still have a championship game by picking the top 2 of the round robin.

Forgetting TV, just from a tournament standpoint, I think you're better off with a really big conference to increase the odds that you end up with a good championship matchup or a really small conference where everyone plays each other. Right now, most conference is in this weird in between. Too big to play everyone, too small to consistently get good championship game matchups

Which is why the move towards 16 school conferences are continues to move forward. The only question is will there be four or five major 16 school conferences?

If the NCAA didn't have such moronic rules about divisions for conference championship games, the happy medium would be 16 team conferences split into four, 4-team pods. Play everyone in your pod annually and then play half the rest of the league. 9 conference games total. Then just take the two teams with the best records from any pod, probably via some kind of tiebreaker. and match 'em up in the conference championship.

Basically a version of the NFL schedule, which is great IMHO.

If the NCAA didn't have such moronic rules about divisions for conference championship games, the happy medium would be 16 team conferences split into four, 4-team pods. Play everyone in your pod annually and then play half the rest of the league. 9 conference games total. Then just take the two teams with the best records from any pod, probably via some kind of tiebreaker. and match 'em up in the conference championship.

Basically a version of the NFL schedule, which is great IMHO.
i'm not crazy about pods because they might be so lopsided. especially in leagues with a dominant program. someone has to be in florida state's pod. I would rather concede the top spot to them and try like hell for one of the other spots. NFL has wildcards which helps me get over crappy division winners making the playoffs every year while the bills are stuck in a division with the patrios.

SEC fans are the most insecure humans on the planet. And for no apparent reason.
The South: first in football, last in everything else.

Work takes me all around the country; I find people in the southeast tend to be insecure in general. Not really sure why. Also seem to struggle with the concept that its not that you're from the south as the reason people don't like you...it's that you're a pompous arrogant dooshnozzle.