ACC Coach of the Year | Syracusefan.com

ACC Coach of the Year

Cuse House

All American
If we finish in the top 3-4 in the conference, I think JB deserves it. You go from 11-9 and make this kind of run, astounding. I know we were projected top 20 preseason but fitting the pieces together and shortening the bench has been masterful. The final play design tonight was beautiful. To be in the position to make the tourney after the start we had to our season is nothing short of a miracle!

2l9te1f.jpg

If we finish in the top 3-4 in the conference, I think JB deserves it. You go from 11-9 and make this kind of run, astounding. I know we were projected top 20 preseason but fitting the pieces together and shortening the bench has been masterful. The final play design tonight was beautiful. To be in the position to make the tourney after the start we had to our season is nothing short of a miracle!
I was thinking about that before tonight' s game.

Although the thought never crossed my "mind" until reading this thread, he should absolutely be in contention and perhaps favored, if for nothing else but sentimentality, honor, and the electrifying manner of the team's recovery. It's also yet one more way for the ACC to stick it to the NCAA, and I think they might be in the mood for that.

And JB has not completely given up on Frank Howard. I am amazed. I thought he was resigned to the end of the bench until the end of eternity. But he is giving him opportunity throughout this run to learn and prove himself. It is almost humane.

Much too early to talk about COY. Too many teams too bunched up. But, darn, if we had beaten NC, we'd be in 2nd place.

ACC Standings
TEAM CONF OVERALL
North Carolina 9-2 21-4
Florida State 8-3 20-4
Virginia 8-3 18-5
Syracuse 8-4 16-9
Louisville 7-4 19-5
Duke 6-4 18-5
Notre Dame 7-5 18-7
Virginia Tech 5-5 16-6
Miami 5-5 15-7
Georgia Tech 5-6 14-10
Wake Forest 5-7 14-10
NC State 3-8 14-10
Clemson 3-8 13-10
Boston College 2-9 9-15
Pittsburgh 1-9 12-11

BC, not NC

NC and we're in 1st...and dreaming

My typing leaves something to be desired. I obviously meant BC. So I corrected it. (The B is next to the N).

except in too many places where its next to the S ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom