ACC Digital Network | Syracusefan.com

ACC Digital Network

I gotta say, the most impressive thing about that was the blow-by for Ennis. He is deceptively quick. His only weakness, to me, is the fast break. He's just not that great at finishing or making the most out of a break situation right now. If that's all a guy has on the to-do list after 12 games of college, you know you have a keeper!

I gotta say, the most impressive thing about that was the blow-by for Ennis. He is deceptively quick. His only weakness, to me, is the fast break. He's just not that great at finishing or making the most out of a break situation right now. If that's all a guy has on the to-do list after 12 games of college, you know you have a keeper!

Yep I could nitpick Ennis and by that I mean really look for things he needs to improve pressing our advantage on the break and getting us finishing at a higher rate is one thing. Improving his 3pt shooting is another, his percentage is a little bit deceiving but his form is solid and finally finishing the easy Layups that should be 90% he misses some of those here and there. I also believe he will do all of these things better as the season progresses.

Its also funny watching Archie being completely lost on the drive and then fining himself underneath CJ dunking.

I liked how Nova's #3, Josh Hart thought about helping out for a moment and then realized he was guarding Cooney and stayed with him.

Cheers,
Neil
Great catch. Even if Cooney has a game or 2 when he doesn't hit any 3s, he commands so much respect and attention from the opposing team he's going to open things so much for Grant, Ennis and CJ.

I liked how Nova's #3, Josh Hart thought about helping out for a moment and then realized he was guarding Cooney and stayed with him.

Cheers,
Neil

Coaches must have really drilled that home, don't leave Cooney. He does what his instinct is and then remembers what the coaches said and goes back. LOL. Nice catch.

Is there a replay or internet replay of the game anywhere? I forgot to DVR it when going out of town this weekend. Ugh.

Is there a replay or internet replay of the game anywhere? I forgot to DVR it when going out of town this weekend. Ugh.

OAA has it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom