ACC (ESPN3) to televise some ACC Spring games... | Syracusefan.com

ACC (ESPN3) to televise some ACC Spring games...

CuseLegacy

Nine spring ACC football games will be available on ESPN3, ESPN and the ACC announced Wednesday. The games begin with Virginia’s spring game on April 6 (1 p.m.) and will conclude on Saturday, April 20 with the annual Kay Yow Spring Game at NC State (1:30 p.m.) and the Virginia Tech spring game (3 p.m.).

Included will be spring games from six Coastal Division teams in Duke (Apr. 13), Miami (Apr. 13), North Carolina (Apr. 13), Pittsburgh (Apr. 12), Virginia and Virginia Tech.

Pittsburgh, along with Syracuse, will officially join the ACC on July 1 of this year.

Atlantic Division teams with spring games on ESPN3 include Clemson (Apr. 13), Florida State (Apr. 13) and NC State.

ACC Spring Games on ESPN3 (in chronological order):
  • Saturday, Apr. 6 — Virginia, 1 p.m., ESPN3
  • Friday, Apr. 12 — Pittsburgh, 7 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 13 — Florida State, 2 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 13 — Miami, 3 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 13 — North Carolina, 3 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 13 — Clemson, 4 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 13 — Duke, 4 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 20 — NC State (Kay Yow Spring Football Game), 1:30 p.m., ESPN3
  • Saturday, Apr. 20 — Virginia Tech, 3 p.m., ESPN3
Well at least some of the competition can be checked out.

Does TWC broadcast the spring game? I've gone the last 4 years so I don't know if it is or not.

I don't believe the spring game has been televised in recent years. Am not optimistic this is going to happen.

I don't believe the spring game has been televised in recent years. Am not optimistic this is going to happen.

Reaction from SU athletic department: "Geez, didn't know joining the ACC meant we had to do things in a big time way."

And Time Warner's reaction as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction from SU athletic department: "Geez, didn't know joining the ACC meant we had to do things in a big time way."

And Time Warner's reaction as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not being televised is a good thing considering the sparse crowd that shows up for SU Spring games. Save us the embarrassment. Would love it if things could change, but I'm not holding my breath...:noidea:

Maybe not being televised is a good thing considering the sparse crowd that shows up for SU Spring games. Save us the embarrassment. Would love it if things could change, but I'm not holding my breath...:noidea:
Gotta water those trees so that they produce plenty of leaves to rake in the fall.

Gee, why aren't they televising UMD's spring game???

Forgot to bump this yesterday. These games are available for watching on replay at espn3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom