ACC preseason media poll---Syracuse is 12th | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC preseason media poll---Syracuse is 12th

On the mobile ESPN college football page, it has a tab "Rankings." Click it and it says AFCA Coaches Poll and we got 1 point in the "Others receiving votes" category. There is no link to share it. Maybe Fran showing love for his squad? It's a top 25 poll.

On the mobile ESPN college football page, it has a tab "Rankings." Click it and it says AFCA Coaches Poll and we got 1 point in the "Others receiving votes" category. There is no link to share it. Maybe Fran showing love for his squad? It's a top 25 poll.
Yup. This was discussed a bit previously in this thread link below. I think 1 point means we got one person on the voting commitee slotting us in at #25. I think a #1 slot gets 25 points. My guess is how that works as there are 55 coaches voting on that poll and Georgia comes in at #1 with 1364 points. 1364 pts / 55 voters = 24.54 points/voter.

Top 25 Preseason Coaches Poll

I specifically watched the BC - SMU bowl game last year to see what SMU was all about. I thought BC absolutely was more physical and dominated them on both sides of the ball

Fran Brown is focused on the Bobcats ( or will be starting August 24 ish ), that’s how you have winning football .

Yup. This was discussed a bit previously in this thread link below. I think 1 point means we got one person on the voting commitee slotting us in at #25. I think a #1 slot gets 25 points. My guess is how that works as there are 55 coaches voting on that poll and Georgia comes in at #1 with 1364 points. 1364 pts / 55 voters = 24.54 points/voter.

TY, I completely missed that thread...

That is correct. 25 pts for a number 1 vote abs then count down all the way to 1 point for a number 25 vote like we got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom