ACC Football Championship on the move... | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Championship on the move...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CsVKA1uWcAA8uiU.jpg

Statements from the Atlantic Coast Conference | News

Having to cancel a bunch of contracts could be an expensive move.

The ACC Football Championship game could be interesting. I wonder if Jacksonville, Tampa or Orlando are available.

Recognizing that North Carolina’s loss is a potential gain for other places, the Louisville Sports Commission is exploring bids on some of the regional and national championships the NCAA ordered relocated on Monday. In need of new competition sites after stripping North Carolina of seven events over a controversial law affecting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights, the NCAA will be seeking alternative venues on short notice, and the sudden availability of Division I men’s basketball tournament games next March and NCAA soccer championship matches in December sparked preliminary discussions that could quickly gain urgency in Louisville. – Tim Sullivan, Courier-Journal. Read More.

At what point do the 4 schools get kicked out of the league?

Kinda curious where this ends up. Will the state be forcibly seceded from the Union?

Orlando's the odds on favorite to get the ACC football title game.

I hope DC and Brooklyn rotate the the ACC basketball tournament.

They have time to repeal the law before the men's tournament is due to rotate back to NC.

At what point do the 4 schools get kicked out of the league?

Kinda curious where this ends up. Will the state be forcibly seceded from the Union?

I would predict a collapse of the US due to economic issues by 2033, which is rapidly accelerated due to growing social tensions - ultimately leading to the Balkanization of the formerly United States.

So it's a race to see if the NC schools get kicked out before 2033...because after that it's going to be moot.

At this point the favorites to appear in the game would be Miami and Florida State. Obviously both divisions are very difficult to handicap but Orlando would make sense for that matchup

Have the game in Phoenix. It's nice out here in December. And all of you can stay at Llandz' home. ;)

The Florida host sites for the ACC Football Championship have proven to be only successful if Florida State plays in the game. Jacksonville and Tampa have both tried with poor support locally. Orlando hasn't been given the opportunity, but I'm not sure Orlando is substantially different than Tampa or Jacksonville. Atlanta would be a better choice, but it would have to not be on the same day as the SEC.

The ACC men's basketball tournament can be held anywhere on the east coast and do well I think. It wasn't scheduled to be in North Carolina for a couple of years anyway.

Having to cancel a bunch of contracts could be an expensive move.

The ACC Football Championship game could be interesting. I wonder if Jacksonville, Tampa or Orlando are available.

Really hope it's virginia or dc. Orlando and tampa would be ok. Tampa has supported the outback bowl well over the years. Jax would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom