ACC Football Championship on the move... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Championship on the move...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando is probably the best location. No conflicts with other teams and it gives them 2 bowl games instead of the usual one.

That's a crock of sht, Cuomo boycotting ualbany from
playing duke has no bearing on his constuqncy and likey isn't even supported by the team he's penalizing. and nice of you to call people who don't hold the politically correct view bigots.

The issue is stupid and boycotting of college teams and games is wrong.

Why are you ignoring the fact that HB2 eliminated any municipal protection of LGBT individuals in North Carolina? I realize it's a lot easier to sell it as a bathroom issue, but there's a lot more to the law than that.

Pretty sure the ACC and NBA wouldn't remove events over just a bathroom issue (and if they did, that's a bit much), but I have to believe that the removal of events is due to the other parts of the law allowing housing and employment discrimination of LGBT.

Good for you,right now there are hundreds of transgender male to female planning extreme surgery so they can get a peek at your daughter in the fing restroom. What a joke
Ok...so lets force the exception males using famale facilities on the 99% of the population that are NOT transgender. There are more pedifiles in this world the trandgenders that will use this to their advantge. I stand by my statement.

This thread is being locked. If you want to discuss the SPORTS-RELATED issues of moving the ACCT, feel free to start a new thread. If you want to discuss the socio-political aspects of it, feel free to start a new thread on the OT board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom