ACC Football Kickoff: July 25-27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Kickoff: July 25-27

Pack saying "southern fried football" on the Kickoff presser regarding the ACC should tell you everything you need to know about why we complain about home cooking when we head south.
Pack is the only one of the ACCN group that I actually like.

I hope you all got to listen to Shrader speak with Roddy and Kannell on Sirius College Sports. One of the most engaging athletes to be interviewed and is mature beyond his years. Has a way to make even stock answers seem interesting. Great rep for the Cuse.

I hope you all got to listen to Shrader speak with Roddy and Kannell on Sirius College Sports. One of the most engaging athletes to be interviewed and is mature beyond his years. Has a way to make even stock answers seem interesting. Great rep for the Cuse.
Yeah he was great, but wonder what happened with Dino? He was supposed to be on with them right after the 3 players and all of a sudden it was Cristobal being interviewed

Yeah he was great, but wonder what happened with Dino? He was supposed to be on with them right after the 3 players and all of a sudden it was Cristobal being interviewed

Oh really, I'm listening to Orande and Wax right now (had to pause the radio during a meeting). That sucks.

Was listening on my way back from an appointment in Binghamton. Cristobal was supposed to be on around 3:15 but didn’t make it so the hosts riffed. Then apparently after our three players were interviewed Mario showed up and bumped Dino?

When does practice start? Can’t wait to see fall roster with updated weights … I know, I have a problem.
My wife is retiring from teaching next June, (sadly, I am not), and she was just researching some trips to take by herself or with a friend the first week of September, 2024. My first thought was, "Cool, I'm taking a Syracuse football road trip that week."

Was listening on my way back from an appointment in Binghamton. Cristobal was supposed to be on around 3:15 but didn’t make it so the hosts riffed. Then apparently after our three players were interviewed Mario showed up and bumped Dino?
WTH? Dino at least went to a bowl last year, Mario the overrated stiff shouldn’t be bumping anyone! Well, Schiano for sure

My wife is retiring from teaching next June, (sadly, I am not), and she was just researching some trips to take by herself or with a friend the first week of September, 2024. My first thought was, "Cool, I'm taking a Syracuse football road trip that week."
I’m jealous. I hope to be out in eight, if I make it that long. I have so many teacher friends taking retirement as soon as they can.

WTH? Dino at least went to a bowl last year, Mario the overrated stiff shouldn’t be bumping anyone! Well, Schiano for sure
We get so little coverage even on days we’re supposed to get coverage. It’s very frustrating.

I’m jealous. I hope to be out in eight, if I make it that long. I have so many teacher friends taking retirement as soon as they can.
My wife is a middle School TA in a very large district here in Onondaga county. It’s become an unmanageable hellscape.

My wife is a middle School TA in a very large district here in Onondaga county. It’s become an unmanageable hellscape.
I have 2 friends who just got out of a very large district in Onondaga County. Neither was a teacher, per se, but one was an assistant super and the other an athletic trainer.

As a middle school teacher myself, unmanageable hellscape is an apt description.

If anyone can post where to find this interview would be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom