OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Tuesday, December 5
Central Connecticut at Boston College ACCN 6 PM
Western Michigan at Notre Dame ACCNX 7 PM
NC Central at Virginia ACCNX 7 PM
Georgia Tech at Georgia SECN 7:30 PM
Cornell at Syracuse ACCN 8 PM
UConn vs North Carolina ESPN 9 PM- Jimmy V Classic, New York, N.Y.

Wednesday, December 6
Rutgers at Wake Forest ACCN 6 PM
LIU at Miami ACCNX 7 PM
Md.-Eastern Shore at NC State ACCNX 7 PM
South Carolina at Clemson ACCN 8 PM
Pitt at West Virginia ESPN2 9 PM

BC 82, CCSU 68
ND 86, WMU 65
UVA 77, NCCU 47
UGA 76, GT 62

I'm not sure I've ever witnessed a bball coach on the touchline and out into the main court as detestable at Hurley.

He's such an unbelievable doosh.

I don't understand why the refs put up with it.

As I said in another thread, I tuned in about 15 minutes ago. And within less than 2 minutes of watching he had 2 very clear T's that were not called (one for verbal abuse of officials and one for going to the centre line during a break to yell at refs)

As I said in another thread, I tuned in about 15 minutes ago. And within less than 2 minutes of watching he had 2 very clear T's that were not called (one for verbal abuse of officials and one for going to the centre line during a break to yell at refs)
I was watching the same in disbelief... No idea how he pulls that sh#+ off with the zebras... Not to mention how embarrassing it looks.

hate to say it but UConn looks great, great players, and great team play. Hard to see them not being in it until the end. :(
Yeah Hurley may be a tough watch but credit where credit is due. Lost some NBA guys and isn't missing a beat. They are very good...again.

Good win for Wake. Now we want Pitt to beat WVU and Clemson to beat South Carolina.
Rutgers looked awful in that game. It was like old times again…..

Pitt 36, WV 35 / Half
They traded the lead a few times in the first 5 minutes of the second half. Jesse had a couple nifty passes and a couple dunks. Turned the channel for a few minutes and now Pitt's up 17!

Good win for Wake. Now we want Pitt to beat WVU and Clemson to beat South Carolina.
Wake looked really good. Their new big was just cleared by NCAA. He will put a major hurt on SU.

Wake looked really good. Their new big was just cleared by NCAA. He will put a major hurt on SU.
Ugh! They freakin cleared Efton Reid for Wake?!?? That kid has been to 3 schools already! Why do they keep Handing out these waivers?!! It’s infuriating. It’s a one time transfer rule with no sit out. Why are they allowing some players to bend the rules?! There’s no rhyme or reason. This can’t become unlimited free agency every year. There has to be guardrails.

They got both Reid and Sallis from Gonzaga. It looks like Forbes has figured out the whole portal thing.
Last year he brought in Appleby. The year before LaRavia and Williams (ACC POY).

Were there any Al Davis vs. Pete Rozelle bad blood vibes?

hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom