Saturday, February 17
Wake Forest at Virginia ESPN2 12 PM
Duke at Florida State ESPN 2 PM
Virginia Tech at North Carolina ACCN 2 PM
Miami at Boston College ACCN 4 PM
Syracuse at Georgia Tech The CW 5:30 PM
Louisville at Pitt ACCN 6:30 PM
NC State at Clemson The CW 7:45 PM

Watching both UVA’s and Wake’s offense this game is like watching paint dry! 22-21 at the half

the TV feed for Wake-UVA is awful. Tried ESPN and Fubo apps, both crap.

Its incredible how bad ESPN is at having a consistent product when it comes to broadcasts. I had to turn off the UVA-Wake game because it was so out of focus, it was messing with my head. Fox and CBS picture clarity and lighting is 100% better. It was unwatchable

UVA has 2 wins over projected NCAA teams, by 1 over Clemson and 3 over Florida.

UVA has 2 wins over projected NCAA teams, by 1 over Clemson and 3 over Florida.
Yeah their offense is painful to watch. They went 1-11 from the free throw line and Wake still couldn’t take advantage of that.

That dude tried an 18 foot fall away jumper instead of putting the ball is Sallis’ hands, who just drilled a 3 pointer the possession before. That was head scratching.
I stood up and said of the 10 things he could have done on that last possession, that was the absolute worst.

5 minutes left in the first half…..and Jared McCain is 8-8 (6-6 from 3) from the field for 22 points! Wow
You need shooting to be able to compete these days.

5 minutes left in the first half…..and Jared McCain is 8-8 (6-6 from 3) from the field for 22 points! Wow
You need shooting to be able to compete these days.
He just drained a 3 at the buzzer….finished the half 7-9 from deep and 25 points

Marquette, the #4 team in the country, is losing by 30 to UConn

If UCONN cuts down the nets again, we should probably start the conversation of what it will take to get into consideration for one day being in the discussion for possibly joining the list of blue bloods.

We need to accept the fact UConn is winning it all again and at least use that for our financial benefit.

Tony Bennett explains the technical called against him at his postgame presser (45 second mark). The last one was called 10 years ago.

Last edited:
If UCONN cuts down the nets again, we should probably start the conversation of what it will take to get into consideration for one day being in the discussion for possibly joining the list of blue bloods.
There’s a legitimate chance they win again this year. It’s absolutely insane stuff and I can’t even fathom it tbh. If we pulled some of the posts made several or so years ago…. Yikes.

4-8 is so tight this year in ACC one game is an elevator ride up or down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom