ACC games for Jan 14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC games for Jan 14

I started my police career in Rockland county before finally moving back home to Northern NY. Have a few buddies that work for Rockland Sheriff's as well as Clarkstown PD.

small world...Im in Clarkstown. I know a few guys on the force too

Clemson 79, Duke 72
Welp gbo, I guess you're a basketball school now.

1579054325567.png

Clemson hoops is all kinds of full of piss and vinegar.

This League...

Great court storming, I think they were trespassing before the clock struck 000

i think the ACC is showing that the power teams better bring their B+ games or they will get beat by teams playing well.. They just dont have the power to slosh thru like most yrs.

Duke has 2 losses worse than ours now. GaST and Winthrop had chances late too

Was hoping Va Tech would fall into the 3 loss club tonight but not looking good right now.

Duke should've lost by more had Clemson not gagged at the foul line for most of the game. They have some guys you don't even have to guard. Jack White and Goldwire playing 30 plus minutes a game and if we were doing that here people would kill JB.

I’m not convinced that Louisville is as good as people think. Who have they beaten? They are lacking something. They have a tendency to just go through the motions.

I’m not convinced that Louisville is as good as people think. Who have they beaten? They are lacking something. They have a tendency to just go through the motions.

Agreed. It is the same team as last year. They don't have any guards. I'll take Buddy and Girard over McMahon and Perry. Overrated.

I hope people aren’t penciling Clemson and Pitt down as wins. Both teams will be tough for SU to beat.
How the hell is Clemson any good? They lost everyone from last year and looked terrible and had nothing going for them just a few weeks ago. College basketball is so weird right now.

Great year. Love the parity.
I know this isn’t a popular opinion. But I think parity is bad for college basketball. Of course no one wants Duke and Kentucky to dominate every year, but parity is watering down the sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom