ACC Games for Jan 20 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Jan 20

JFC if you have to watch it for five minutes you can't overturn the damn call. Play the freaking game. You know they call would have stood four minutes ago if the teams were reversed.
This ref is trying so hard to overturn it

JFC if you have to watch it for five minutes you can't overturn the damn call. Play the freaking game. You know they call would have stood four minutes ago if the teams were reversed.

I am following this on the Yahoo Game Channel... I was like why the heck is the clock frozen at 33 seconds. Should have figured they were looking at something to see if they can overturn it for Duke,

I am following this on the Yahoo Game Channel... I was like why the heck is the clock frozen at 33 seconds. Should have figured they were looking at something to see if they can overturn it for Duke,
No exaggeration it was at least five minutes and it ended with the worst overturn I've seen in college basketball this season

Can Pitt please end this... or please tell me the game is over any my computer is slow,
I see 77-75 with 9 seconds left.

If you have to take 5 minutes, it isn't clear
There should be a shot clock on reviews. The amount of time I spend looking at refs asses at the monitor ruins so many good games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom