ACC Games for Jan 27 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Jan 27

I thought it looked like a foul. Hit the arm. I'd want it called if we were shooting.

Girard going after the ref there?

I thought it looked like a foul. Hit the arm. I'd want it called if we were shooting.

Girard going after the ref there?

Yep that was a foul but how’d he get the shot off? Duke kid pushed off before he he got fouled.

Yep that was a foul but how’d he get the shot off? Duke kid pushed off before he he got fouled.

I actually didn't pay attention to the whole play, just looked up when they showed the replay on the actual foul.

I don't particularly like either team, was hoping there was a way they could both lose.

I actually didn't pay attention to the whole play, just looked up when they showed the replay on the actual foul.

I don't particularly like either team, was hoping there was a way they could both lose.

I don’t care who dukes playing, except gtown, I’m not rooting for them.

Clemson needs Joe to play well. I like their team. They are going to be a handful.

PJ Hall knew exactly what he was doing when he looked right at the ESPN camera and said “that’s crazy!”

He definitely pushed off to get in the lane. How about the announcer who said he believed if it wasn’t a foul then he truly believed Proctor wouldn’t have made the 2 free throws - guess he believed that some kind of fate intervention or spiritual retribution would have intervened. Strange stuff.

He definitely pushed off to get in the lane. How about the announcer who said he believed if it wasn’t a foul that he truly believed Proctor wouldn’t have made the 2 free throws - guess he believed that some kind of fate intervention or spiritual retribution would have intervened. Strange stuff.

Corey Alexander, IMO, is just brutal to listen to. That particular take of his there…well, simply takes the cake. :rolleyes:

He definitely pushed off to get in the lane. How about the announcer who said he believed if it wasn’t a foul that he truly believed Proctor wouldn’t have made the 2 free throws - guess he believed that some kind of fate intervention or spiritual retribution would have intervened. Strange stuff.
Should’ve just been a no call. Filipowski overrated too. Hall completely outplayed him. If that was Syracuse I’d be livid with what happened.

Three straight sloppy Clemson entry passes to the post turnovers when they were up 4 with the ball and 2 with the ball down the stretch is what ultimately doomed the Tigers.
Those 2 passes could have been ok but ScheffeLin uses his body to hold off and push back on the defender instead of meeting the pass so he was leaning back trying to corral it with one hand. Sloppy stuff - wondered why they were targeting him on offense anyways - his best offense is on offensive rebound putbacks.

Refs sucked at Duke, but Clemson squandered a 4 point lead w possession after #4 turned it over about 4 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom