ACC Games for Jan 6 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Jan 6

ND 19
Duke 15
ND is playing a lot better than earlier. They were awful in November.

UVA is not a tournament team, what’s that say about cuse
We haven’t done anything exceptionally well in order have chances at upsets. You either need to shoot really well or defend at a really high level, which we haven’t shown at all yet vs good teams.

ND 19
Duke 15
ND is playing a lot better than earlier. They were awful in November.
The crazy thing is that ND’s talent isn’t good. Like they got almost no players to return and few in the portal. Shrewsberry is a really good coach if he can make ND decent with their lack of talent.

We haven’t done anything exceptionally well in order have chances at upsets. You either need to shoot really well or defend at a really high level, which we haven’t shown at all yet vs good teams.
Yup, that would likely point to a team not being particularly good

ND has one player that can score. They are really limited but play good defense. Duke struggled to score and they scored at will against SU.

ND has one player that can score. They are really limited but play good defense. Duke struggled to score and they scored at will against SU.
Duke sleep walked and I think flipowski and proctor were drunk or something, they were both awful

I hate it when we don’t have a weekend game.
love-hate relationship with off weekend, no hoops stress at any point in the day but I miss looking forward to watching a game with a cleared deck (no work and get house chores, errands and family responsibilities done before game).

Last edited:
Cincinnati playing BYU on ESPN2.
Knell from BYU is 9/12 from 3 and there's 12 min left. Tight game.

Right now the four North Carolina schools are top 4 in standing based on ACC records. Add two schools in Florida on fifth and sixth. This is your top 6 in ACC standing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom