Saturday, January 6
North Carolina at Clemson ESPN2 12 PM
Pitt at Louisville The CW 12 PM
Virginia at NC State ACCN 2 PM
Miami at Wake Forest The CW 2:15 PM
Boston College at Georgia Tech ESPN2 4 PM
Virginia Tech at Florida State ACCN 4 PM
Duke at Notre Dame ACCN 6 PM

I hate it when we don’t have a weekend game.

The schedule from early December til now has been drunk. Solid reasons, but annoying. Now it settles down to games every T/W and Saturday for rest of the season.

I hate it when we don’t have a weekend game.
Guessing it’s the last year of that. ACC will have an even number of teams this year. Tough to schedule OOC in January/February and with 15 teams somebody gets the weekend off.

Guessing it’s the last year of that. ACC will have an even number of teams this year. Tough to schedule OOC in January/February and with 15 teams somebody gets the weekend off.
With 18 teams everybody will play every cycle. What we will probably see is the adoption of the PAC-12's Friday-Sunday "doubleheader" to minimize travel for the games involving the West Coast teams, either at home or coming to the East Coast.

An example to show how it works -
Stanford and Cal are scheduled to play at UNC and Duke. One plays UNC and the other plays Duke on Friday, and then they switch opponents on Sunday. UVa and VA Tech are scheduled to play in Cali. One plays Cal and the other plays Stanford on Fri and they switch on Sunday.

Last edited:
With 18 teams everybody will play every cycle. What we will probably see is the adoption of the PAC-12's Friday-Sunday "doubleheader" to minimize travel for the games involving the West Coast teams, either at home or coming to the East Coast.

An example to show how it works -
Stanford and Cal are scheduled to play at UNC and Duke. One plays UNC and the other plays Duke on Friday, and then they switch opponents on Sunday. UVa and VA Tech are scheduled to play in Cali. One plays Cal and the other plays Stanford on Fri and they switch on Sunday.

That’s like the SUNYAC Friday-Saturday model.

UNC @ Clemson. 34-34 @ the half.

JG3 has 5 points at the half. He missed a free throw.

UNC @ Clemson. 34-34 @ the half.

JG3 has 5 points at the half. He missed a free throw.
Both leading scorers for each team are struggling big time…..super physical game! JG3 can’t buy a bucket. Clemson 0-11 from 3

#3 on North Carolina is 26 years old. I was thinking I've seen this guy before. Detroit Pistons when I was 10? Bill Laimbeer's older brother? I am sure he will get a special AARP 7th year next season.
5c5e9651-2c19-4c26-9cba-9141b7041332_text.gif

Last edited:
Both leading scorers for each team are struggling big time…..super physical game! JG3 can’t buy a bucket. Clemson 0-11 from 3
Poor game from Joe and Hall. UNC strong defensive complete shut them down

Agree. It was just a natural motion where his elbow happened to go that way. Far from intentional.

It's one that could go either way IMO. Yeah it was accidental but you still have to somewhat be in control of your arms and his arm did swing back pretty far right into Dickinson's face and made pretty hard contact. I could see an argument made for and against a flagrant.

I did think the announcers were a joke though crying about the play being stopped and TCU getting screwed on that. If it wasn't a flagrant then it definitely should've at least been a foul on TCU. So basically the announcers were saying it would've been OK for the refs to miss that call and then not even stop it and let TCU go down and get an easy basket which is pretty ludicrous too.

It's one that could go either way IMO. Yeah it was accidental but you still have to somewhat be in control of your arms and his arm did swing back pretty far right into Dickinson's face and made pretty hard contact. I could see an argument made for and against a flagrant.

I did think the announcers were a joke though crying about the play being stopped and TCU getting screwed on that. If it wasn't a flagrant then it definitely should've at least been a foul on TCU. So basically the announcers were saying it would've been OK for the refs to miss that call and then not even stop it and let TCU go down and get an easy basket which is pretty ludicrous too.
Fair enough. I live in Kansas so I've seen them get their share of calls over the years. You made me think about in a different, probably more unbiased, perspective.

BC 95
GT 85
BC trailed by 16 in the second half. They are going to be difficult to beat on Wednesday. They are a little loose with the ball, but so are we.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom