ACC Games for Nov 10-12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 10-12

I know it's just mid-November but is Louisville a total dumpster fire again? They escaped UMBC by one point and are down 12 to Chattanooga with 13 minutes left.
Yes, my nephew sadly confirms this is the case.

Filipowski is the real deal. The rest of the team is meh. It will be interesting to pay attention to the TJ Power situation. No way should he be rotting on their bench for Ryan Young.

Yeah. They are filthy talent wise on paper plus the upcoming classes. That said I'm very curious how year 2 goes. They seem quite similar to last year defensively and while it took time for Lively to get going they have no one like him to protect the rim this year.

Also - UNC looks very much the same not great defensive team and overrated offensively. Part of me wants to be happy about that given the dislike for both but we need the ACC to not be 5th or 6th again in the conference rankings.

Not exactly a banner night for the ACC. Had 4 games vs power 5 teams and went 1-3. And Louisville lost handily to Chattanooga.

Fortunately BC and Clemson held on to ensure the night wasn’t completely disastrous.

Another tough night for Joe. Only took 4 shots when 1-4 overall and 3-4 from the line. 6pts 2 ast 3 TO

WVU scores are gonna annoy me to no end all year. Jesse should have stayed at Cuse, and we would have been so much better for it.
Keeping Jesse would have been great this year but I like NM. He has two years to play and will continue to improve. By the end of the season he could be a real difference maker. I think Red is bringing him along slowly and limiting his minutes to around 20 a game. The minutes will increase as the season goes on and we start playing teams with 7 foot centers.

Keeping Jesse would have been great this year but I like NM. He has two years to play and will continue to improve. By the end of the season he could be a real difference maker. I think Red is bringing him along slowly and limiting his minutes to around 20 a game. The minutes will increase as the season goes on and we start playing teams with 7 foot centers.
Yeah, I’ve been really impressed with Naheem thus far. His offense is more than just dunks, including the sweet left handed jump hook.

Jim Satalin, a former Bonnie’s coach, said during the SU broadcast that he was impressed by Canisius and worried about his Bonnie’s taking them on in their next game.
Yeah I watched most of the game and came away impressed. They were up by 14 at one point in the second half. Made me feel better about our game with them for sure.

Yeah I watched most of the game and came away impressed. They were up by 14 at one point in the second half. Made me feel better about our game with them for sure.

I'll be interested to see what UNH does now too. They replaced all but their best player and a few others but they weren't as bad ad you would expect mostly with their juco additions. Nathan Davis had a rough stretch after starting like gang busters at Bucknell but is a solid coach.

Mika Adams-Woods from Bishop Ludden transferred from Cincinnati for his grad year and had 13 points, 4 reb, 4 Ass, 2 st while Charlie Pride of Liverpool is also now at Bonaventure for his grad year after Bryant and scored 16 points, 9 reb, 2 st against Canisius.

Last year's ACC bottom will still be bottom this year.

The teams that should take a step back up aren't going to either. UNC hasn't improved and could be worse this year. Duke has more flaws than last year despite all the talent. UVA is solid but not top 10 level like they had been.

Bad news is that means you gotta do something ooc to really be getting early tourney consideration. Good news is there are a lot of wins to be had in league play. Miami having to be the best team in the league again, no offense to Jimmy L, is woof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom