ACC Games for Nov 10-12 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 10-12

UMass plays WVU in Springfield in December and I think I need to go watch Josh Cohen eat Jesse's lunch. Kerr Kriisa will make them worse when he comes back, too.

Buy CousCuse a beer when you're there. He'll be in the front row. It'll help soften the blow of UMass not getting that B1G invite. Again.
I actually may have to go to. I live close by and play at the MGM poker in spfd every day.

I actually may have to go to. I live close by and play at the MGM poker in spfd every day.
Are we shooting craps or at the roulette wheel before the game?

This little white kid on Army is COOKING Indiana and chit talking Assembly Hall. What a sport.

Get to BTN if you aren't already there. IU-Army tied at the under 4.

The teams that should take a step back up aren't going to either. UNC hasn't improved and could be worse this year. Duke has more flaws than last year despite all the talent. UVA is solid but not top 10 level like they had been.

Bad news is that means you gotta do something ooc to really be getting early tourney consideration. Good news is there are a lot of wins to be had in league play. Miami having to be the best team in the league again, no offense to Jimmy L, is woof.
Every year, here’s way too much overreaction and grand pronouncements to a couple of early season games. Teams are still figuring themselves out. Because of the slew of transfers on so many teams, the adjustment periods are gonna be longer, and it’s gonna take coaches a longer time to figure their teams out and get everyone rowing in the same direction.

Announcers saying Girard going to get abused having to play man to man this year.
He will I'm sure, but 17 pts and 5 assists with no TO's last night isn't horrible on the other end. Going to be interesting what he settle into - no FT's last night and 1 board. Think he will end up just shooting threes.

He will I'm sure, but 17 pts and 5 assists with no TO's last night isn't horrible on the other end. Going to be interesting what he settle into - no FT's last night and 1 board. Think he will end up just shooting threes.
Going to hurt peoples feeling here, but I watched most of the entire game and he held up on defense fine. He actually looks better in man than zone. Clemson is a solid team. They remind me a bit of the Colgate teams of the past two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom