ACC Games for Nov 14... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 14...

VT is always one of the most overrated teams in the country. They have been very average for several years. Wake is choking the big one today. They led 45-21 and now trail 52-45. Carolina is going to score again. Wakes re rivers couldn’t get open in the second half and their delayed runs were stopped. Now, 59-45.
Agree. VT needs to go 10-0 before anyone in their right mind even thinks about voting them into the top 25. There are a lot of idiots that vote for the top 25 for college football.

Great games so far today in the ACC.

Miami VT and UNC Wake were top notch and BC ND and Ville UVA are good as well.

I have a large Miami ml Ville ml parlay going nothing on the other 2. Don't think there has been anything worth watching across the other conferences so far.

How messed up is it that Cam DeGeorge is starting on Louisville's O-Line this year?

No Hawkins or Atwell tonight for Louisville. If those two don’t play next week we might have a chance.

Get ready for another Tweet. Those standings don't include yesterday's games for everyone other than ND and don't match the conference website's standings.

Did you click on the video in the tweet and watch the standings update before your very eyes?

Cause I'm pretty sure you guys are still 3-4 and we're still 1-6 in conference.

ACCStandings.png

Sorry, too many bells and whistles. I'm not that technologically astute. ;)

I didn't figure that tweet out myself until a few weeks ago. :D

The home office in Charlotte doesn't make things easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom