ACC Games for Nov 15-18 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 15-18

It was an honest question. He hasn't appeared in the live stats yet.
Yeah, haven't seen him on the court yet either. Both teams are kinda brutal to watch too. Looked him up on their roster - Listed as #24 6'8" 200lb guard.

Both teams look dreadful. Neither team can shoot. Out of control offensive basketball. OSU hasn’t made a three and Woody cant see the floor.

I only have the option of FSU and Texas tonight on my NCAA Package.

FSU doesn't look too good out there. As usual Hamilton rolls out a long rotation, with 2 or 3 7 footers playing.
Sure they are up five, but Tulane is not good.

Random trivia that I came across when sorting teams on KenPom to see where St Joes was ranked.

What is the NCAA School that comes after Syracuse in terms of alphabetical order.
Clue - The school name rhymes with the school name of a team that Syracuse played in 2013.
(No research allowed - would be surprised if anybody gets it)

Random trivia that I came across when sorting teams on KenPom to see where St Joes was ranked.

What is the NCAA School that comes after Syracuse in terms of alphabetical order.
Clue - The school name rhymes with the school name of a team that Syracuse played in 2013.
I think it’s Temple?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I think it’s Temple?

Very close.
There is one other school between Syracuse and Temple.

Clue #1 (as per above) - They rhyme with a Syracuse opponent from 2013 (phonetically anyway)
Clue #2 - The current coach of the team sucked at Kentucky.
Clue #3 - Temple was the correct answer as late as 2019.
Clue #4 - They play in the WAC ... who basically accepts anybody at this point.
Clue #4 - I don't think I had ever heard of the school before tonight!

Very close.
There is one other school between Syracuse and Temple.

Clue #1 (as per above) - They rhyme with a Syracuse opponent from 2013 (phonetically anyway)
Clue #2 - The current coach of the team sucked at Kentucky.
Clue #3 - They started playing D1 in 2020.
Clue #4 - I don't think I had ever heard of the team before tonight!
Is it that school that came up recently in another discussion? Confused with a Canadian school we played exhibitions with?

Is it that school that came up recently in another discussion? Confused with a Canadian school we played exhibitions with?

Indeed, the mighty Tarleton St. Texans!

We haven't played Carleton since 2013?

Obviously we can't play them at the moment but that was a valuable preseason game.

We haven't played Carleton since 2013?

Obviously we can't play them at the moment but that was a valuable preseason game.

Syracuse has played them since 2013 but I didn't remember the years.
So I said 2013, because it was a somewhat memorable OT game that I attended in Ottawa.

Final: Okie State 74, NC State 68

Seabron 19 & 10
Hellems 18
Hayes 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online