ACC Games for Nov 20-26 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 20-26

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Monday, November 20
Tennessee vs Syracuse ESPN2 2:30 PM - Maui Jim Invitational, Honolulu, Hawaii
UNLV vs Florida State CBSSN 5:30 PM - Sunshine Slam, Daytona Beach, Fla.
Wisconsin vs Virginia FS1 6 PM - Ft. Myers Tipoff, Fort Myers, Fla.
Indiana vs Louisville ESPNU 4:30 PM - Empire Classic, New York, N.Y.

Tuesday, November 21
Gonzaga vs Syracuse ESPN2 2:30 PM - Maui Jim Invitational, Honolulu, Hawaii
Colorado vs Florida State CBSSN 4 PM - Sunshine Slam, Daytona Beach, Fla.
LaSalle at Duke ACCN 7 PM

Wednesday, November 22
Northern Iowa vs North Carolina ESPN 12 PM - Battle 4 Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Colorado State vs Boston College CBSSN 1:30 PM - NABC Hall of Fame Classic, Kansas City, Mo.
West Virginia vs Virginia FS1 6 PM - Fort Myers Tipoff, Fort Myers, Fla.
Georgia Tech at Cincinnati ESPN+ 7 PM
Md.-Eastern Shore at Notre Dame ACCNX 7 PM
Florida vs Pitt ESPN2 9:30 PM - NIT Season Tip-Off, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Chaminade vs Syracuse ESPNU 9:30 PM - Maui Jim Invitational, Honolulu, Hawaii

Thursday, November 23
Loyola vs Boston College CBSSN 12:30 PM - NABC Hall of Fame Classic, Kansas City, Mo.
Villanova vs North Carolina ESPN 2:30 PM - Battle 4 Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Boise State vs Virginia Tech ESPNU 8 PM - ESPN Events Invitational, Kissimmee, Fla.
Vanderbilt vs NC State ESPN2 10 PM - Las Vegas Showdown, Las Vegas, Nevada

Friday, November 24
Arkansas vs North Carolina ESPN2 1 PM - Battle 4 Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Charleston Southern at Wake Forest ACCNX 1 PM
Oregon St. vs Pitt ESPN2 3 PM - NIT Season Tip-Off, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Iowa St. vs Virginia Tech ESPN2 5:30 PM - ESPN Events Invitational, Kissimmee, Fla.
Southern Indiana at Duke ACCN 6 PM
Alcorn State at Clemson ACCN 8 PM
BYU vs NC State ESPN2 10 PM - Las Vegas Showdown, Las Vegas, Nevada

Sunday, November 26
New Mexico State at Louisville ACCNX 1 PM
FAU vs Virginia Tech ESPN 1PM - ESPN Events Invitational, Kissimmee, Fla

Last edited:
Wisconsin 65, Virginia 41

Indiana 74, Louisville 66

FSU 83, UNLV 75

UNC 91, Northern Iowa 69 (nice)

Colorado St 86, BC 74

Virginia 56, WVU 54
(Jesse 17 & 9)

80-44!!!! Cincy trouncing GA tech .

UNC 91, Northern Iowa 69 (nice)

Colorado St 86, BC 74

Virginia 56, WVU 54
(Jesse 17 & 9)
West Virginia has all new dudes and a new coach and moved the ball really well. Hmmmm. The Louisville/Iona transfer is pretty good.

Nova had three terrible offensive possessions at the end of the game with a three point game. NC tied it to get to OT. Dixon ate Bacot’s lunch with 34 points. All isolation offense for Nova.

The ACC is not good. Again.
FWIW, I don't think I would characterize Virginia as "not good". This edition is both young and/or inexperienced. It's going to be an "up and down" year with a fair share of both highlights and lowlights. Additionally, given the skill sets possessed by the team, the old notion of "live by the jump shot; die by the jump shot" is more than applicable.

FWIW, I don't think I would characterize Virginia as "not good". This edition is both young and/or inexperienced. It's going to be an "up and down" year with a fair share of both highlights and lowlights. Additionally, given the skill sets possessed by the team, the old notion of "live by the jump shot; die by the jump shot" is more than applicable.
you got pasted by mediocre Wisconsin

you got pasted by mediocre Wisconsin
Yep! That was a low light. On other nights, McKneely and Groves (and, maybe, Rohde) will be hitting from the outside, and Virginia will look like an entirely different team. As I said, it's going to be an up and down year.

Dook down by 10 to So Indiana
They were down 5 at halftime against a 1-5 squad that was formerly D2 and has one P5 win in their history. Duke will of course win, but they still don’t look like world beaters.

They were down 5 at halftime against a 1-5 squad that was formerly D2 and has one P5 win in their history. Duke will of course win, but they still don’t look like world beaters.
Not at all.

I mean pretty much the only good result of note so far for the conf is fla st beating Colorado

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom