ACC Games for Nov 25-27 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 25-27

Carolina might have a problem. Davis and Love dominate the ball and take a lot of shots. Bacot andLeaky Black aren’t getting many touches. Bacot has to basically go and get his own off the boards.

SU might not even be one of the top five teams in NY.
St. Johns, Iona, Colgate, Buffalo, Siena, and Bonnie’s!

portland is interesting team
beat some nobodies.. Loses to Kent St and Seattle U
almost beats UNC then does beat Vill and now leads MSU
MSU almost gave Portland the game. Another exciting end.

SU might not even be one of the top five teams in NY.
St. Johns, Iona, Colgate, Buffalo, Siena, and Bonnie’s!
Iona lost today at home to Santa Clara, so don't anoint them world beaters yet.

Portland can really shoot the ball. They missed a layup to win. They were down eleven with under two minutes remaining.
I've already moved Portland onto my March Madness surprise team list.

Maybe. Still better PG than Joe though which was the point of the conversation back in the day.

But clearly he’s disappointed at the hall

He was a good fit here. He isn't at the Hall and unfortunately talent isn't showing through.

Maybe. Still better PG than Joe though which was the point of the conversation back in the day.

But clearly he’s disappointed at the hall
Agree and I wish he stayed. But some opinions or evaluations of his skills were over the top just like they were when Carey left.

The #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament will have 4 losses. Wow. What a year it will be

Man watching uconn win always stings but this year its worse. Noone in this stupid ass tournament in Portland can beat them?

Man watching uconn win always stings but this year its worse. Noone in this stupid ass tournament in Portland can beat them?
I'd guess they end up a top 4 seed in a region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom