ACC Games for Nov 28-29 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 28-29

He’s very positive. And likeable.
I agree, but...
1701315073767.jpeg

1701314985929.jpeg

1701315018588.jpeg

How did Taylor get abused by Knect and go scoreless ugh.
You don’t watch many other games do you? Knect is Tennessee‘s leading scorer(17.5/game) has scored double digits in every game including Kansas, Purdue, Syracuse, Wisconsin, Wofford this season. He had more rebounds against Kansas, Purdue, Wisconsin, UNC than against us (he averages 5 a game). You do realize that he had 37 points and 6 rebounds tonight against UNC which will raise the averages I noted above. I’m hoping that you are kidding or for some odd reason just trolling Taylor.

Musselman is pretty nuts on the sidelines during games. I’ve seen assistants/ players holding him back a number of times. Quite a display of different demeanors between Musselman and Scheyer.

I wouldn't exactly say Virginia is hot. They played one good game. Blown out by Wisconsin and barely squeaked by WVU before yesterday. I am interested to see if Mintz gets the same calls he's been getting all year against them. We will have to play extremely disciplined to win and that is something I am not sure we can do.

I wouldn't exactly say Virginia is hot. They played one good game. Blown out by Wisconsin and barely squeaked by WVU before yesterday. I am interested to see if Mintz gets the same calls he's been getting all year against them. We will have to play extremely disciplined to win and that is something I am not sure we can do.
I want to push the ball on them. We always get stuck in these death marches with them. Let's get it up and down and see what happens. If we have to execute in the half court all game it might not be fun.

I want to push the ball on them. We always get stuck in these death marches with them. Let's get it up and down and see what happens. If we have to execute in the half court all game it might not be fun.
the lord of the rings orcs GIF

seems like we never do much unless we press them anyway.. one difference is that we actually have 2-3 different guys to attack them if Starling shows up.

For a 2nd last game we actually tried to play thru the center and he at least took a shot. Would like to see a bit more of that.

it wont be 5 guys playing them for once.. We have 8-9-10 and hopefully we find 5 who play well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom