ACC Games for Nov 7-10 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 7-10

JJ Starling just sunk his 1st college shot, a 3 pointer, which is surprising considering that he must hear me screaming howJudah is better. Let's Go Radford!!! Beat ND.

ND has zero defense it looks like maybe worst I've seen in a while. Jesse should eat them up inside.

Also Starling hit that 3 but is very timid and struggling otherwise. He's gonna be good but you can see it may take some time.

Nice 3 with 6 pts now for JJ. His shot looks great I will say that

ND has zero defense it looks like maybe worst I've seen in a while. Jesse should eat them up inside.

Also Starling hit that 3 but is very timid and struggling otherwise. He's gonna be good but you can see it may take some time.

Nice 3 with 6 pts now for JJ. His shot looks great I will say that
Yes, they were saying that ND's other freshman player has been more impressive so far this season than JJ, counting exhibitions also. ND up one at the half.

Boy- ND can't blow this game. 3 awful OOC non conference losses for the league in week 1 is no bueno.

This is the hard thing about OOC play -- you are initially happy to see a team like Notre Dame lose to a bad team, at the same time its not good for us either... hurts much more than Georgetown losing a bad game for example.

I'm certainly not cheering for Duke to win a game at any time... ever.

ND only played 6 guys. 4 seniors and 2 frosh.

Laszewski will be an addition to the long line of undersized ND bigs that absolutely crush us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom