Delaware State @ Virginia Tech ACCNX 9 PM

Wednesday, November 9
Bellarmine @ Louisville ACCN 9 PM

Thursday, November 10
Lehigh @ Virginia Tech ACCN 6 PM
Radford @ Notre Dame ACCN 8 PM

Fg-ZbhWXkAEfC0e

Fg-ZcfjXkAUmG37

FSU loses to Stetson and BC tied with Cornell with 40 seconds left.

I think every D1 team played today, I had to scroll down 15? pages (on ESPN) to find the SU game second from the bottom.

What is/are Fisk, Colorado Christian, Le Tourneau, La Sierra University, Chapman Univ, St. Tomas-Minn, Brescia Univ, Johnson & Wales, Defiance, Milwaukee School of ..., Warren Wilson, Earlham, it goes on ... D1 schools were actually playing those teams - are those regular season games???

It’s very important for the ACC teams to do well in these games. Last year the big ten did very well early and then got into conference play with excellent power numbers and then these numbers just kept being reinforced by playing each other. Reality was they were NOT better than the ACC teams. Just did better pre conference

I think every D1 team played today, I had to scroll down 15? pages (on ESPN) to find the SU game second from the bottom.

What is/are Fisk, Colorado Christian, Le Tourneau, La Sierra University, Chapman Univ, St. Tomas-Minn, Brescia Univ, Johnson & Wales, Defiance, Milwaukee School of ..., Warren Wilson, Earlham, it goes on ... D1 schools were actually playing those teams - are those regular season games???
Notre Dame and Louisville did not play today.

UNC 69, UNCW 56
DUKE 71, JAX 44
UVA 73, NCCU 61
PITT 80, UTM 58
STET 83, FSU 74
CLEM 80, CIT 69
GT 93, CLY 63
MIA 67, LAF 54
WAKE 71, FAIR 59
SYR 90, LEH 72
NCST 99, APSU 50
BC 79, COR 77
VT 95, DSU 57

Carolina looked like garbage yesterday. I know it's just the first game, but if they don't look like a number one team..

All exhibitions. Fisk U. is a D-2 HBCU in Nashville. Chapman is a D-3 school in SoCal, outside LA. Johnson & Wales is one of the top culinary programs in the US; located in Providence and also D-3.

All exhibitions. Fisk U. is a D-2 HBCU in Nashville. Chapman is a D-3 school in SoCal, outside LA. Johnson & Wales is one of the top culinary programs in the US; located in Providence and also D-3.
Are you sure they are exhibitions? We've played LeMoyne once or twice in games that counted. I'm not exactly sure how it works but there is a rule.

Are you sure they are exhibitions? We've played LeMoyne once or twice in games that counted. I'm not exactly sure how it works but there is a rule.

Only games against D-1 teams count in the record, so the SU loss to LeMoyne was just an embarrassment and didn't make you 0-1. The Fisk b-ball site listed their game last night as an exhibition. It's like when back in the day teams used to play the Athletes in Action and Marathon Oil.

Only games against D-1 teams count in the record, so the SU loss to LeMoyne was just an embarrassment and didn't make you 0-1. The Fisk b-ball site listed their game last night as an exhibition. It's like when back in the day teams used to play the Athletes in Action and Marathon Oil.
I don't mean to sound argumentative, but I don't believe that is right. Maybe Fisk counts it as an exhibition but Tennessee State counts it as a regular season win. Just like when we beat LeMoyne in 2008, it was a regular season win, unlike the exhibition loss the following season.

UNC 69, UNCW 56
DUKE 71, JAX 44
UVA 73, NCCU 61
PITT 80, UTM 58
STET 83, FSU 74
CLEM 80, CIT 69
GT 93, CLY 63
MIA 67, LAF 54
WAKE 71, FAIR 59
SYR 90, LEH 72
NCST 99, APSU 50
BC 79, COR 77
VT 95, DSU 57

Did we know that Brycen Goodine is playing for Fairfeld now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom