ACC Home/Away Schedule Released at 11am | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Home/Away Schedule Released at 11am

No, not really. The road games are tougher and more attractive. It's not a big deal. Boooo.
its not a schedule thread without a cnyer complaining about the slate.

i think they should move that clemson game to Giants Stadium.

kick off the 'new' ACC schedule with it.

Oh Lord

its not a schedule thread without a cnyer complaining about the slate.

i think they should move that clemson game to Giants Stadium.

kick off the 'new' ACC schedule with it.

Oh Lord

It's not a complaint, it's a wish that we start off the new conference with a new coach with new teams in the Dome.

All said, that looks like it turned out pretty well.

That would mean playing both on the road during even numbered years. Bad idea.
Not true... Further expansion would shake it all up... I'm more for bird-in-hand with the instability of conference mates...

All a moot point though.. Clemson home, FSU away

Perfect. For me at least.

And if we were to beat Clemson at home...look out. That rivalry would be built quick.

Remember 41-0, baby !!!

I'll be that guy. Boooo. Rather have that road schedule at home. We know BC and Pitt. Clemson is cool. WF sucks. Rather have that away schedule in the Dome.

You'll have it the following year, except for one substitution as they rotate the out-of-division opponent.

Looking ahead, in my opinion, we have GOT to win 3 of those home games. The road games, on the other hand, look much harder. Would sign up for 2-2 in those ones right now.

I think that's do-able - 3-1 at home, 2-2 on the road. 5-3 conference record. Sign me up.

Looking ahead, in my opinion, we have GOT to win 3 of those home games. The road games, on the other hand, look much harder. Would sign up for 2-2 in those ones right now.
3-1 on the road is not unattainable. FSU is the only 'absolute' loss. GT - beatable, NC St - beatable, particularly if we play them early, MD - The Edsall's are always beatable.

Either FSU or Clemson home every year.

Either Wake or NC State home every year.

Either Pitt or Louisville home every year (assuming that Louisville plugs into Maryland's slot).
6767767.jpeg

Is that assumption confirmed? I could also see them shifting Pitt over and putting Louisville on the other side. Make SU and UVa primary rivals, as I doubt the snooty Cavs will want to be aligned with the Cards.

One of my favorite things about the Dome: BEER! Can't wait to make the trip this year-- pretty easy from NYC.

One of my favorite things about the Dome: BEER! Can't wait to make the trip this year-- pretty easy from NYC.
Speaking of that, someone told me that none of the Acc teams sell beer at their games, ACC rule. Are we affected by that? :eek:

Speaking of that, someone told me that none of the Acc teams sell beer at their games, ACC rule. Are we affected by that? :eek:

I do know FSU does not sell alcohol inside the gates. Also do not try to bring alcohol in, the cops are good at figuring out who is smuggling it in. My bro-in-law found out the hard way and got kicked out 20 feet inside the gate.

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Welcome Clemson fan...feel free to ask us questions...also, we have folks willing to host you at tailgates.

Only when you go to road games. :)

The policy is on a per-school basis. We went over this immediately following the announcement in 2011. Dome foam will continue to flow.

i...i believe...i believe that...i believe that we...i believe that we will win... i believe that we will win.. clap clap clap clap

3-1 on the road is not unattainable. FSU is the only 'absolute' loss. GT - beatable, NC St - beatable, particularly if we play them early, MD - The Edsall's are always beatable.

After Mizzou and Louisville this year, there are no absolute losses.

in case you wanted to play a fbs team as tbd game who available:

Sean Keeley@NunesMagician
In case Syracuse did want to add a FBS team for that 12th game, Marshall, BYU, Missouri, and Texas State. are the only ones available

I'd say Mizzou owes us a return trip this year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2