ACC logo on Jerseys | Syracusefan.com

ACC logo on Jerseys

Cusetown23

Walk On
Not sure if this has been posted

BQb53BeCEAINMeo.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/EricWhiteCuse/status/362251543728230402/photo/1

What is that room with the turf and pedestal?

Glad to see no uni overhaul. I like what we have.

I will probably be a member of AAPR before we ever get a good looking Orange home football jersey or even have an Orange jersey in the rotation. I hate the fact every team in America except Alabama has worn different alternative types of jerseys even teams like Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and yet we can't ever get alternative jerseys.Our "cool" enhance to our uniforms are undershirts with 44 on them. I love and respect the 44 and its holds huge historical significance in SU history, but that shouldn't be the enhancement to our uniforms. I don't want white or blue helmets like schools are doing now but freaking wear Orange jerseys at home every once in a while. Florida, Clemson, Illinois all have Orange jerseys for football and yet the freaking Syracuse ORANGE still wears royal blue. While I like the royal blue jerseys I wish we freaking had an Orange jersey that didn't look like chit like the GROB 2006's ones or the Coach P ERA ones from 2001-2004. Kaiser nailed it on the old board Syracuse and Illinois should change names Illinois wears the Orange like we should and yet we continue to wear royal blue because that is the way it has been done for the last thirty years.

End of rant.

What is that room with the turf and pedestal?

Glad to see no uni overhaul. I like what we have.

That room I believe has a projector and loud speakers that simulates the players entrance into the dome for a live experience. Per a recruit that posted a vine video.

Why the heck does the patch have a white background? It should be a blue background so all you see is the ACC logo. Oh Lord

Why the heck does the patch have a white background? It should be a blue background so all you see is the ACC logo. Oh Lord

Well not if you had a blue background with the blue ACC then you would need the magic decoder ring at the bottom of the cereal box to read it :eek:

So that is where the naked other worldly shiny buttock came from.

The one that was in the background of the 44 gloves picture posted today...

It's not enough to just "Like" this post. I literally LOL'ed.

Well not if you had a blue background with the blue ACC then you would need the magic decoder ring at the bottom of the cereal box to read it :eek:

What picture are you looking at? The one in this thread has an orange ACC logo.

What picture are you looking at? The one in this thread has an orange ACC logo.

It was a joke lighten up Francis it may have been a bad joke but it was a freakin joke!

Doesnt look like an S on the side of that helmet.
I forget - do they even put the S on the helmets during training camp or do they wait until closer to the season opener to fancy them up?