ACC logo on Jerseys | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC logo on Jerseys

So that is where the naked other worldly shiny buttock came from.

The one that was in the background of the 44 gloves picture posted today...

That ain't no dummy! #silversurfer

I vastly prefer the traditional look of no 'S' on the helmet. Also, can we get CUSE written in the white thing above the facemask? Alabama has BAMA and its a nice little touch.

aj-mccarron-alabama-footballjpg-cc08784c58e569e1.jpg

What is that room with the turf and pedestal?

Glad to see no uni overhaul. I like what we have.

I was up there last week. There's a roundish room in the football office that has a projector with the opening video from last year. There's also game turf on the floor. It has pictures of the student section on the walls. It's pretty cool, actually. I'll see if I can find a picture.

I vastly prefer the traditional look of no 'S' on the helmet. Also, can we get CUSE written in the white thing above the facemask? Alabama has BAMA and its a nice little touch.

aj-mccarron-alabama-footballjpg-cc08784c58e569e1.jpg

And blue face masks.

I also looked at this helmet for way too long, and think I can juuust see the edges of the Block S.

Let's compromise. Block S on that thing above the facemasks and clean orange sides.

I will probably be a member of AAPR before we ever get a good looking Orange home football jersey or even have an Orange jersey in the rotation. I hate the fact every team in America except Alabama has worn different alternative types of jerseys even teams like Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and yet we can't ever get alternative jerseys.Our "cool" enhance to our uniforms are undershirts with 44 on them. I love and respect the 44 and its holds huge historical significance in SU history, but that shouldn't be the enhancement to our uniforms. I don't want white or blue helmets like schools are doing now but freaking wear Orange jerseys at home every once in a while. Florida, Clemson, Illinois all have Orange jerseys for football and yet the freaking Syracuse ORANGE still wears royal blue. While I like the royal blue jerseys I wish we freaking had an Orange jersey that didn't look like chit like the GROB 2006's ones or the Coach P ERA ones from 2001-2004. Kaiser nailed it on the old board Syracuse and Illinois should change names Illinois wears the Orange like we should and yet we continue to wear royal blue because that is the way it has been done for the last thirty years.

End of rant.

To be fair, it's more of a Navy Blue.

Kentucky, Kansas and Duke wear blues that are either royal or very close to royal.

That said, I couldn't agree with you more on both the wearing of orange and alternative jersey points that you make.

The block S isn't going anywhere. Doc has spent too long on building the brand with the new logo.

Only way it comes back is if they do an vintage alt uniform - I'd love to see the same uni that Ernie wore.

Always going to be someone that complains... Be happy we have that conference patch on there. It looks a hell of a lot better than this.

53013_American-Conference-Thumb.jpg

It's going to really look good on UConn's new uniforms.

BNyvHQYCMAAvoYR.jpg

The white ACC logo makes it look like we were too cheap to get new uniforms after the switch over the ACC and just stuck a cheap iron-on patch over the old Big East logo. It would look much better integrated into the design of the uniform.

The white ACC logo makes it look like we were too cheap to get new uniforms after the switch over the ACC and just stuck a cheap iron-on patch over the old Big East logo. It would look much better integrated into the design of the uniform.

Every ACC team has the same style patch, just in different colors. Plus, I'm not sure how you'd integrate that patch into the uniforms' design.

Here's Pitt's patches:
BNoveidCUAAY0B-.jpg:large

I forget - do they even put the S on the helmets during training camp or do they wait until closer to the season opener to fancy them up?
Replies to self and bumps tired old thread...:noidea:
The S is on the helmets in the opening practice pictures that Eric White posted.