ACC Media Day October 8 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day October 8

JBs interview on the accn was so good. If there’s a replay and you missed it, you should try to watch it. A lot of good info, gems and he really gets it when it comes to paying players.

Ha. I listened and I don't really agree with that line.

"As a coach, I would have to look into each player's agents and making sure they have adequate representation to get them deals, and I don't know if that's where we want to go."

This statement is lazy. You'd have to make sure your players are adequately represented... and?

Ha. I listened and I don't really agree with that line.

"As a coach, I would have to look into each player's agents and making sure they have adequate representation to get them deals, and I don't know if that's where we want to go."

This statement is lazy. You'd have to make sure your players are adequately represented... and?

That’s not the interview I saw. It was the ACCN interview with Carlos boozer and 2 others. He went into detail on his thoughts on it.

That’s the interview I saw and commented on. He gives a very thoughtful take on paying players. One thing I learned was besides the monthly cost of attendance stipend players get monthly ($1400) they also get their board money which they don’t have to use all of it for food because the team can provide many meals. Board is over $7000 for the year so even if 1/2 of the meals are covered by the b-ball program, that leaves almost $4000 which comes to about another $444 per month on top of the $1400 stipend. That totals to about $1850 per month. That’s not bad for a college kid.

Apologies if I'm way behind (don't get on here much in the offseason), but when did we get the colors on the sides of the jerseys? All we need now is the script "Syracuse" and all my uniform dreams will come true! I promise I'd buy one in every number Nike!

JBs interview on the accn was so good. If there’s a replay and you missed it, you should try to watch it. A lot of good info, gems and he really gets it when it comes to paying players.
I agree. I thought JB was excellent. I sometimes express Frustration toward Coach but my true feelings are that he is as good as they come. As Bees said his ACCN interview is a much watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom