ACC Media Day, Wed Oct 28 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day, Wed Oct 28

http%3A%2F%2Fplatform.silverchalice.co%2Fv3%2Fimages%2Fcontents%2F562668a8e4b0ac49cdb52f0e

ELI Carter has been in college basketball since i think 2000.

Rutgers, Florida, now Boston College.

Yeah it's the same guy.

Yeah it's the same guy.
Born may 6 1991 that would make him 24 years old, and if his birthday was one month earlier he would be 25 this season. Even Gbinije sat out a year and will only be 23 this year.

Don't tell Obokoh. Curious how old he will be next year.

Last edited:
I found the answer. Obokoh will be turning 22 in december so he will be 23 next year. If he were to get his senior year and not forced out as a junior by the ncaa, he would be 24 and 6 months younger then Eli Carter.

Also note Carter did not sit out a transfer year he has played 4 straight seasons.

NCAA on Obokoh only being elgible for 3 years...
"Students who spend additional years in high school or delay enrollment in college are typically older," she wrote in an email, "and have additional time to develop their athletic skills relative to their peer group."

They aren't the law they are Bullies. Worse then the Virginia football refs.
Hope syracuse brings this to the ncaa is incompetent I mean appeal trial.

Last edited:

Yeah it's the same guy.

Same class as Christmas. Not that crazy

The odds of Pitino attending "Media Day" are longer than the odds of Rutgers making the NCAA Tournament.

Pitino already announced last week that he's not attending "on the advice of legal council".

That really rubs me the wrong way for him to send his two players into the line of fire at media day, so to speak, but he hides at home. JB showed up last year.

Last edited:
I found the answer. Obokoh will be turning 22 in december so he will be 23 next year. If he were to get his senior year and not forced out as a junior by the ncaa, he would be 24 and 6 months younger then Eli Carter.

Also note Carter did not sit out a transfer year he has played 4 straight seasons.

NCAA on Obokoh only being elgible for 3 years...
"Students who spend additional years in high school or delay enrollment in college are typically older," she wrote in an email, "and have additional time to develop their athletic skills relative to their peer group."

They aren't the law they are Bullies. Worse then the Virginia football refs.
Hope syracuse brings this to the ncaa is incompetent I mean appeal trial.
The statement by the ncaa is a joke. Ever look at division 1 hockey rosters? Most freshman are 20-21 years old after playing junior hockey until they age out.

The statement by the ncaa is a joke. Ever look at division 1 hockey rosters? Most freshman are 20-21 years old after playing junior hockey until they age out.
Are the rules different for hockey? I honestly don't know and I was under the impression each NCAA D-1 sport's committee decided micro-level eligibility details like that while the NCAA as a whole decided the macro-level ones (no signing with an agent, etc.). Wasn't Chris Weinke like 35 (well, it at least seemed that way) when he finished at F$U because he played minor league baseball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom