ACC moves forward on helmet communication | Syracusefan.com

ACC moves forward on helmet communication

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
From today’s meetings…

Hoops conf games stay the same. 2 for men, 18 for women.

Only the top 15 teams make the basketball tournaments.

In addition, the ACC announced its men's and women's basketball tournaments would feature the top 15 teams starting with the 2024-25 season as the league expands to 18 teams with the additions of Cal, Stanford and SMU. The men's regular-season conference schedule will stay at 20 games; the women's will stay at 18 games.

I’ve never understood how they limit the use to simply between plays. What’s to stop a coach from warning the QB of a blind side sack coming? Or to alert a QB to an open WR?

I’ve never understood how they limit the use to simply between plays. What’s to stop a coach from warning the QB of a blind side sack coming? Or to alert a QB to an open WR?

Like the NFL, where they cut communications with 15 seconds left on the play clock.

I’ve heard that. But WHO cuts it? And how do we know?

1707964162313.png

So if Tomcat keeps his seat location he can tells us what channel the other team is using and we can listen in like they do in Nascar?

I guess one advantage of going fast is that the coaches can read the D and tell the QB what to do right before snap?

This will be great for McCord and Nixon. That's the setup he comes from and the one McCord wants to go to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom