ACC Network Thread | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave in and ponied up for it. I just wish I knew how many Cuse games I’ll be getting for my money.

SlingTV as well.

It is on America’s Top 120 package for Dish, the same as B1G and SECN. On the orange package for Sling. That adds another 12 million households the ACCN can be accessed from. Nice!

I just had a wild conversation with DirecTV that ended with them giving me $25 off my currently monthly DirecTV bill (which was already discounted) if I add the Sports Package for $13.99 a month, $8.99 for the first 3 months #YesPlease #FinallyHaveACCNetwork #DirecTVACCRollOutIsMessy

accnetwork showed up on youtubetv last night for me, didn't know it was on there but it knows me well enough to put the clemson game right there on the home screen.

Come on Comcast...pull the trigger on the ACCN! Enough now!
I wouldn't hold my breath on anything happening with Comcast soon. Cox is a different story though...

Last edited:
SlingTV as well.

Good...my wife and I enjoy slinging very much.

This can't be! Yukon Cable Guy said we only had a regional conference network!!

:rolleyes:
Honestly. This has already been a hugely successful rollout even without Comcast at this point. What in the world are some people talking about? For whatever reason, I think there's a contingent that just want to see the ACC burn. I don't understand that narrative

Good article explaining why the rollout of the ACC Network was to successful and how it will end up with the about the same number of subscribers as BTN and SECN.

I think Cox comes on board in the next couple of weeks. Comcast will probably sit out the first year, much as they did with the BTN.

Spectrum subscribers outside of ACC territory may want to check channel 388 and see if you're getting the network. I was told it wouldn't be added until Sept 6 but I'm getting it tonight.

Good article explaining why the rollout of the ACC Network was to successful and how it will end up with the about the same number of subscribers as BTN and SECN.

I think Cox comes on board in the next couple of weeks. Comcast will probably sit out the first year, much as they did with the BTN.

Yup, yup

The production is soo sooooo soooooooo much better then raycom thank you accn I don’t want to cut my ears off by the chatter of the announcers

Cris Collinsworth’s son isn’t bad, but he’s kinda douchey. It was pretty funny when he launched his 130 lb body into the ex Clemson lineman only to bounce off and fly into the set.

It is on America’s Top 120 package for Dish, the same as B1G and SECN. On the orange package for Sling. That adds another 12 million households the ACCN can be accessed from. Nice!

It's not in the Orange package; if you have the Orange package, you can add it for an extra $10/month as part of the Sports Extra package.

I'm not paying for that unless SU has a game on the network and then I'll add it for one month.

Also, I'm beginning to question the value of the $25/month Orange package.

Being so far away from the other channels showing College Football and separated by 200 channels is insanely annoying when you want to scroll to different games at commercials. ACC really needs to put up a stink over this.

Very pleased to get home from an out-of-town trip a few minutes ago and to see that Sling now offers the ACC Network. I joined immediately. Thanks TexanMark for the tip that made me decide to hold off on switching to Hulu until after Labor Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.