ACC Network Thread | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i signed-up for the ACC Network through Spectrum on Friday. I'm very pleased and I especially enjoy the talk shows. Watching other ACC schools play is great.

It's not in the Orange package; if you have the Orange package, you can add it for an extra $10/month as part of the Sports Extra package.

I'm not paying for that unless SU has a game on the network and then I'll add it for one month.

Also, I'm beginning to question the value of the $25/month Orange package.
Don't forget that basketball and the Olympic Sports will be on the network as well. It's not just for football season.

Yeah, I'll have to make some decisions when basketball season starts.

Spectrum subscribers outside of ACC territory may want to check channel 388 and see if you're getting the network. I was told it wouldn't be added until Sept 6 but I'm getting it tonight.
Yes I’m getting it in Ohio now on spectrum channel 348!

Sorry to interrupt all u cheap flicks trying to steal this channel and the rest of you remote control challenged eedeots who can’t find it on your guide, but What’s the ACC watch party tonight at 8 for Lville-ND??

Is it going to be like the F4?

How often will they do this?

Sorry to interrupt all u cheap flicks trying to steal this channel and the rest of you remote control challenged eedeots who can’t find it on your guide, but What’s the ACC watch party tonight at 8 for Lville-ND??

Is it going to be like the F4?

How often will they do this?

I watched the Miami-Florida game this way. Its similar to the National Championship in that there is a group sitting around watching the game discussing it, but at least the first one was more of Beason and Richt rooting for Miami and eating snacks. It’s a lot more “casual” than the coaches discussing strategy. Today it’s Golic jr and Collinsworth so if the score is as lopsided as I expect it may be a ND love fest. Eric Wood is going to be on too so it will have some Louisville love. I haven’t seen anything about how often they will do it. I’ll probably check it out and have another tv on the game itself

I'm surprised as I have been watching ACCNX for years for the Olympic Sports. I don't remember that there was ever any restriction about who carried the stream but then I have DirecTv.

You have to get the ACCN to get ACCNX now.

One of the reasons why Time-Warner customers had to switch to a Spectrum plan.

I'm surprised as I have been watching ACCNX for years for the Olympic Sports. I don't remember that there was ever any restriction about who carried the stream but then I have DirecTv.
Likewise...

I’ve used it to watch countless lax & WBB games over the years. I’m glad that I’m covered (well we weren’t until the streaming access glitch was resolved at the last minute) again.

I will be in Florida and have Frontier cable. I used to watch SU basketball on Watch Espn when they weren’t on ESPN. Now with the Watch Espn dead I’m not going to view SU bb unless it’s ACCN or ESPN. Since SU bb is alll I really want to watch...who and how the hell am I going to subscribe to one ☝️ of these streaming channels to get SU bb? Is there even going to be one. Oh yeah love ESpn and the ACCN ...not

that didnt change.. only that some games will be on acc network and some will be on streaming ESPN.

How does Directv have a deal and Uverse doesn't? They're both owned by AT&T.

How does Directv have a deal and Uverse doesn't? They're both owned by AT&T.
Speaking to Uverse yesterday it doesnt seem like they are committed to getting it. They are trying to push us to Direct TV with a discount. The person said yesterday they are starting to not offer new things for Uverse phasing it out

Speaking to Uverse yesterday it doesnt seem like they are committed to getting it. They are trying to push us to Direct TV with a discount. The person said yesterday they are starting to not offer new things for Uverse phasing it out
That kinda sucks. It was only a couple years ago I had Directv and AT&T knocked on my door to offer me a deal because they had just started offering it in my area. I've been pretty happy with it.

Why even call it the ACC Network?
Just call it what it really is - the Tobacco Road Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.