ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network

FreeFries100

Walk On
Did anyone else notice that they neglected to include the shot clock along side the score and game clock throughout the entire broadcast. It wasn't until about 2 or 3 minutes left in the game did they put the shot clock up on the TV screen. Kinda important part of the game I think.

Did anyone else notice that they neglected to include the shot clock along side the score and game clock throughout the entire broadcast. It wasn't until about 2 or 3 minutes left in the game did they put the shot clock up on the TV screen. Kinda important part of the game I think.

It was never needed in ACC before.

I'm looking at it right now and the clock is there the whole game.

I'm looking at it right now and the clock is there the whole game.
I wasn't drinking this afternoon. I swear it wasn't there several times. I remember having to look at the shot clock above the backboard when I got the right camera angle. Oh well. The game was so bad I'm not going to watch the replay, moving on...

I wasn't drinking this afternoon. I swear it wasn't there several times. I remember having to look at the shot clock above the backboard when I got the right camera angle. Oh well. The game was so bad I'm not going to watch the replay, moving on...
It wasn't there.

It was there the whole game on the ACC Network/Raycom broadcast I watched.

All I know is from the So. Tier that was the worst broadcast (picture wise) I've had since my parents zenith. It's 2014, can I get NYs College Team's first ACC league game in HD por favor? If not can I at least be allowed to make out jersey numbers?

Last edited:
I was watching at a sports bar in NC. It was the ACC Network feed and not the ESPN Fullcourt feed. As Cooney was walking to the line with 9 secs left and we were up 3, the feed went out and the screen said it was blacked out in our area. What? Did that happen to anyone else?

I was watching at a sports bar in NC. It was the ACC Network feed and not the ESPN Fullcourt feed. As Cooney was walking to the line with 9 secs left and we were up 3, the feed went out and the screen said it was blacked out in our area. What? Did that happen to anyone else?

Somebody else said in another thread that with nine seconds left their feed cut to the NFL game, i believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom