ACC Schedule for Feb 15-16 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule for Feb 15-16

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1581775509741.png

Louisville looking awful.
For the second straight game. Down 29-14 under 4 timeout. I'd like them to lose here and then hand them their third straight L Wednesday. I know I know, them winning would be better for us but screw Louisville.

Half:

Clemson 31, Louisville 14.

The halftime score of the Clemson-Louisville football game this year was 35-3.

Clemson held on to win 77-16. :D

Louisville loses to 2 mediocre teams in a row. Not ideal for us. Either we catch them in a bad mood or they get labeled as overrated for losing to 3 bubble teams in a row

Louisville loses to 2 mediocre teams in a row. Not ideal for us. Either we catch them in a bad mood or they get labeled as overrated for losing to 3 bubble teams in a row

They’re a bit overrated tbh. I think we beat them or it goes down to the wire and we probably blow another late lead.

They’re a bit overrated tbh. I think we beat them or it goes down to the wire and we probably blow another late lead.
They’re definitely overrated. Would have preferred we exposed them tho not the 2 bad teams that played them before us

L'ville trailed wire to wire against both Clemson and GaTech. Maybe Bilas can stop referring to them as a Final 4 contender. Not that good. Neither is FSU.

UVA nails a 3 with 0.3 secs left on the clock for a 2 point win over Carolina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom