ACC schedule | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule

Looks like Duke is need of a fourth game, as well, at least based on the link provided by Ozcuse.

dukes non conference is set except for date on troy game

okay, if everything holds as where it is...and still dealing with Pitt vs. FSU and 'Cuse 1 game need: I expect Clemson at 'Cuse on 9/14 (per source)...and that means we open ACC at home...'GO 'CUSE!
Good scoop I bet you if Cuse starts 2-0 and Clemson starts 2-0 ESPN Gameday may come to the Cuse for that game as ESPN did the same thing in 2005 when Boston College hosted Florida State in their first ACC home game.

Our schedule would look like this then so far
8-31-13 Penn State (at Metlife)
9-7-13 @Northwestern
9-14-13 Clemson
9-21-13 Tulane
11-29-13 Boston College

okay, if everything holds as where it is...and still dealing with Pitt vs. FSU and 'Cuse 1 game need: I expect Clemson at 'Cuse on 9/14 (per source)...and that means we open ACC at home...'GO 'CUSE!
Please tell me the NYS Fair is done by then.

Well, that's one soft opening schedule - Penn State, Northwestern and Clemson.

Geez.

:bang:

likely followed by tulane and whoever we get to fill out our non conference schedule

The Fair ends on Labor Day.

It's probably Festa Italiana weekend though.

Some of us do celebrate the Christian Feast Day.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

assuming well have a bye after tulane? imperative that were at least 2-2 heading into that bye... especially with a new staff

All the recent years we've scheduled a 1AA, but now that we play an ACC schedule, PSU neutral and @NW, we can't schedule one? Makes zero sense.

Don't get me wrong, I wish 1AA games would be outlawed but since they're still legal, this season is screaming for one.

The fact that we seem to be holding up the release of the ACC schedule makes it even more ridiculous.

I thought I saw somewhere that all of the Sun Belt schools needed a 5th nonconference game except for Troy, who has locked in Duke and ULM who's playing Wake.

Yom Kippur ends at sunset on the 14th...I think Cuse will push for a night kickoff too! If gameday is ever going to be here...this is the game!

Yom Kippur ends at sunset on the 14th...I'm think Cuse will push for a night kickoff too! If gameday is ever going to be here...this is the game!

Mark I just went from zero to midnight... #TMI

I thought I saw somewhere that all of the Sun Belt schools needed a 5th nonconference game except for Troy, who has locked in Duke and ULM who's playing Wake.

they did but already filled . fbs teams that need games are as follows :syracuse,western kentucky

Cuse isn't the only issue...apparently Nova is holding up the FSU/Pitt game moving to Labor Day.

Per source we are not playing Clemson on 9/14. Will be a non-con that day.

Per source we are not playing Clemson on 9/14. Will be a non-con that day.

per your source are we close to finalizing that non conference game?