ACC Shenanigans at play? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Shenanigans at play?

The last two games, SU has been getting the shaft but there have been a lot of games, including ACC games, where SU has had a lot more free throw attempts, like Duke (+15), Miami 2 (+16), and Boston College (+14).
I think my math in the enclosed .pdf is correct.

Attachments

• Free Throws.pdf
    186.6 KB · Views: 68
Somebody gets it. :)

What I love in this thread is that the referee that always defends refs has implied/acknowledged in two posts that the refs are unprofessional and biased. To me, that's indefensible behavior. Refs suck, refs are biased, bad officiating makes watching college basketball as enjoyable as the 1972 Olympic gold medal game...but keep defending your clown posse fraternity, man...

I loved it at the end of the game when Maryland had to foul us twice to put us on the foul line. Seriously made me laugh because the lack of calls ended up biting them at the end.

No, no, no. Bilas explained it all. You see we shot jump shots, and they were simply fouled every time they brought the ball into the paint.

It's really just that simple...
Even though he says a big part of the offense is 2nd chance points off off rebs. No chance for fouls there?

... the referee that always defends refs ...

That's not true. I haven't "defended" anyone, I've simply tried to give a little insight into how some of us think, some rationale into why certain things happen the way they did. I'm sorry your enormous bias doesn't allow you to think objectively.

So basically it's going to be okay to not call SU games objectively until the acc tourney final? And this is okay? Gotcha. Fantastic interpretation.

I gave an opinion. Please point out to me where I said it was "okay."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom