ACC Teleconference Feb 20 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Teleconference Feb 20

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C5HijXHWEAEe_pR.jpg

2017 Teleconference -

I notice that they always back load these conferences with the big name coaches. I guess a lot of reporters aren't gonna step out of the Starbucks line to hop on a call with Coach K, let alone Brad Brownell, @ 10:30.

Paul Schwedelson ‏@pschweds
Jim Boeheim on Duke on ACC teleconference: "They’re a tremendous offensive team. … Multiple guys can make plays."

Boeheim on the press: "You’re down 10 with three minutes to go, you have nothing else but to make a play."

Boeheim on Taurean Thompson: "He’s a 15 point a game scorer if he could stay out of foul trouble and improve somewhat on the defensive end."

Mike Waters ‏@MikeWatersSYR
Jim Boeheim on Duke: "It's taken a while, but they're a tremendous offensive team.''

Jim Boeheim says Duke has 3-4 guys who are capable of scoring 25 points.

Paul Schwedelson ‏@pschweds
Jim Boeheim on Duke on ACC teleconference: "They’re a tremendous offensive team. … Multiple guys can make plays."

Boeheim on the press: "You’re down 10 with three minutes to go, you have nothing else but to make a play."

Boeheim on Taurean Thompson: "He’s a 15 point a game scorer if he could stay out of foul trouble and improve somewhat on the defensive end."

Mike Waters ‏@MikeWatersSYR
Jim Boeheim on Duke: "It's taken a while, but they're a tremendous offensive team.''

Jim Boeheim says Duke has 3-4 guys who are capable of scoring 25 points.

We have 3 who already have scored 25+, and Battle (23) and Thompson (22) have come close.

Minute restriction would be nice?

C'mon K - I know you want your old bud JB to get back into the dance!

Nope, no thanks. I don't want to hear the talking heads leading up to the bubble saying, "Sure, Syracuse beat Duke, but only because Jefferson and Allen were on restricted minutes."

I want to beat them at full strength! Relish the challenge.

Nope, no thanks. I don't want to hear the talking heads leading up to the bubble saying, "Sure, Syracuse beat Duke, but only because Jefferson and Allen were on restricted minutes."

I want to beat them at full strength! Relish the challenge.
Nah I want wins. I don't care if no Duke players play - that gives us 9 ACC wins and another top 25 RPI win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom