ACC Teleconference Wed. 9/7/16 10:30 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Teleconference Wed. 9/7/16 10:30

"Coach Petrino, Hi, Stephen Bailey, Syracuse.com. Considering you're a serial philanderer who leaves programs in the lurch every couple years, would you like to walk-back your comments on Syracuse potentially cheating?"

"Coach Petrino, Hi, Stephen Bailey, Syracuse.com. Considering you're a serial philanderer who leaves programs in the lurch every couple years, would you like to walk-back your comments on Syracuse potentially cheating?"

Could you confirm if you also looked into the legality of asking onlookers not to call 911 after your accident because you didn't want someone to find out about the 7,500 text messages you sent to the 25 year old job searcher than you kissed at lunch one day?

I can do this all day.

Could you confirm if you also looked into the legality of asking onlookers not to call 911 after your accident because you didn't want someone to find out about the 7,500 text messages you sent to the 25 year old job searcher than you kissed at lunch one day?

I can do this all day.
Tread lightly. He donates to charity every year if you didn't hear.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 47s47 seconds ago
Petrino asked about SU's offense. Echoes sentiments Monday. They go fast. He likes Dungey. WRs are talented.

Louisville coach Bobby Petrino said he has two O units going against his D in practice to prepare for SU. Trying to snap every 16 seconds.

Louisville coach Bobby Petrino said ACC informed him chains need to be set before snap. Wasn't the case a couple times in SU-Colgate.

Petrino then joked he should hire slow people for his chain gang. Just needs to put oxygen and a defibrillator on the sideline.

Last edited:
Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 4m4 minutes ago
Dino, referencing Lamar Jackson's 8 first-half TDs: "I'm not even sure I've had 8 touchdowns in my career"

Dino on Amba Etta-Tawo: "He had qualities we really need here." He means speed.

Dino: I thought our team was moving too slow from play to play. We can play faster to that.

Dino on starting Dowels over Hudson at CB this week: Both will play, but Dowels earned the start.

Babers getting pissed about questions with the chains and pace. lol.

I wonder if I should withdraw my question I submitted to the Scott Boeheim Show.

I hope Carlson and others follow-up with ACC head of officials and the NCAA.

its not actually in the rules since its a procedure followed by the officials not a rule itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom