ACC to consider future sanctions r.e. court storming | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC to consider future sanctions r.e. court storming

Think about the psyche of a team when they are told BEFORE the game about the protocol for a court storming. No handshake, exit immediately to the left, etc.. etc... That can't be a good omen.

here is an angle from behind the duke bench showing exactly what the arena staff did to protect the players....K is a whinning b*itch that acted inappropriately after a tough road loss....where have we seen that behavior before yet the next day narrative is decidedly different?

When Nova fans stormed after beating us in Philly, one of the stormers almost ran over one of our players who by the time he turned around the stormer was gone. Emotions run high, and I hope I'm wrong but sooner or later there's going to be an incident and/or someone is going to get hurt bad.

here is an angle from behind the duke benched showing exactly what the arena staff did to protect the players....K is a whinning b*itch that acted inappropriately after a tough road loss....where have we seen that behavior before yet the next day narrative is decidedly different?

Exactly...came to post the same thing. Watching it live on TV, I instantly noticed all the yellow jackets line up to form a wall and was quite impressed how fast they did it to give Duke some space to get off the court. Seems like they did everything perfectly.

here is an angle from behind the duke bench showing exactly what the arena staff did to protect the players....K is a whinning b*itch that acted inappropriately after a tough road loss....where have we seen that behavior before yet the next day narrative is decidedly different?

COACH-K.jpg

I guess K didn't see this footage...gonna be re-thinking those (um, really...) comments.

Exactly...came to post the same thing. Watching it live on TV, I instantly noticed all the yellow jackets line up to form a wall and was quite impressed how fast they did it to give Duke some space to get off the court. Seems like they did everything perfectly.
Exactly! At the time I thought that was an outstanding job by UVA in doing that.

The most dangerous thing I saw all year is when security blocked fans, players rushed the fans, and dozens of fans were crushed in the first few rows. A crushing for a short period of time is extremely more dangerous than a storm.

Wow, that's just too funny. I can't believe how fast modern technology is today that that dude can be holding such a replica just a heartbeat after it occurred live. ;) :cool:

rat face sniveling basterd.

They did mention during last night's telecast that every Duke loss this year has resulted in a court storming.

LOL.

But I could see how that would get old.

Maybe they should just win and then it becomes a non issue?

Can we be the first fan base to rush another team's court? Pretty please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom