ACC Tournament Match-ups - FINAL VERSION | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament Match-ups - FINAL VERSION

People act like MSG was always packed. It wasn't during the early rounds of crap games..

We should compare the exact attendance numbers instead of anecdotal evidence. I just don't care to spend time to look. You may be right. But I have to believe MSG would have greater attendance because Manhattan is a little bigger than Greensboro.

We should compare the exact attendance numbers instead of anecdotal evidence. I just don't care to spend time to look. You may be right. But I have to believe MSG would have greater attendance because Manhattan is a little bigger than Greensboro.

Since you have to buy strips for the whole tournament, I think both venues would show as sold out for all games. As to fannies in the seats, my gut says MSG had more. But that wasn't the point. It was a response as to how empty Greensboro looked. Same could be said for the similar type games at MSG. As others have said, some of those games the first couple days you could literally sit anyplace in MSG. Been there, done that.

Since you have to buy strips for the whole tournament, I think both venues would show as sold out for all games. As to fannies in the seats, my gut says MSG had more. But that wasn't the point. It was a response as to how empty Greensboro looked. Same could be said for the similar type games at MSG. As others have said, some of those games the first couple days you could literally sit anyplace in MSG. Been there, done that.

I don't remember night games at MSG being so empty as what I saw in the ACC tournament. Maybe the day games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom