ACC | Syracusefan.com

ACC

Good. Screw them all. They don't like us, I don't like them.

And maybe now we don't have to listen to people cry all off-season about how this league is just too good and we can't win in it.

I have Michigan winning this game in my bracket. Hottest team out there right now.

If we were still in the Big East I'd say same old ACC. Beyond Duke and UNC it's crap that gets elevated by the top two and melts in tourney time.

Only positive is nobody is worried about the ACC's perception. Back in the old Big East, basketball is all we had.

Even in a down year, ACC Basketball is where it's at nationally and ACC Football is as good as anybody after the SEC.

The ACC teams are having difficulty scoring in the tournament.

ACC's perception as the best conference right now is based on two teams (and we of course aren't one of them). But that perception is being destroyed right now.

ACC's perception as the best conference right now is based on two teams (and we of course aren't one of them). But that perception is being destroyed right now.

Those two teams are still in the tournament.

We still, unfortunately, have Duke and UNC in the running guys. We're complaining like pitt/g town/providence/notre dame just lost it for the Big East while Uconn and us are still alive.

3 of 4 Final four teams last year. I think the league can have a Mulligan this year.

Let's finish this thing off this weekend ... Go South Carolina and Arkansas.

Not likely to happen but will not shed a tear seeing Duke or UNC losing in the round of 32,

If we were still in the Big East I'd say same old ACC. Beyond Duke and UNC it's crap that gets elevated by the top two and melts in tourney time.

And sometimes Duke and UNC melt by itself. Hope it is not the case this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom