ACC | Syracusefan.com

ACC

Hoov50

Starter
It looks like we are the power football team going to the ACC next year a well as being the power basketball team. Youngstown St.!? Really?!

Maryland barely got by William & Mary while Wake just got by Liberty. I'm sure there are a few smerks in those that have stayed to create C-USA 2.0.

It looks like we are the power football team going to the ACC next year a well as being the power basketball team. Youngstown St.!? Really?!

Not so fast. :) With such an emotional game yesterday and another one to ensue this Saturday against #1 USC, SU will be 0-2 heading into the following week's game against that powerhouse named Stony Brook. Undoubtedly, that will be a very difficult game for these players to get up for mentally & emotionallly...so that will be interesting...hopefully, it won't lead to a major letdown.

Maryland barely got by William & Mary while Wake just got by Liberty. I'm sure there are a few smerks in those that have stayed to create C-USA 2.0.

I don't know. You might want to point out to them that Texas State played Houston last night. Texas State was a 36.5 point underdog playing in their first ever FBS level game on the road. Texas State ended up blowing out Houston 30-13. Isn't Houston in the C-USA 2.0?

I am not going to rip Pitt, as they have beaten us 7 times in a row. Graham wasn't healthy coming off an ACL injury. I am more pleased with our offense. We need to be 2-2 after the Minnesota game and then I will think about Pitt. They have better athletes on than we do. They probably regret firing Wanastedt as since he left their program has gone down each year. ACC week 1 did enough not to get a negative perception nationally. Clemson had to beat Auburn after Tennessee beat NC State. The rest of the conference came through even Duke beat Florida International.

I don't know. You might want to point out to them that Texas State played Houston last night. Texas State was a 36.5 point underdog playing in their first ever FBS level game on the road. Texas State ended up blowing out Houston 30-13. Isn't Houston in the C-USA 2.0?

No doubt. Hard to believe that Memphis losing to Tennessee-Martin was not the worst loss for that league. Here's hoping we can add to the strength of the league as we join next year.